Attends premier

Spaz said:
I'd like to know this too, specifically if anybody has worn these and compared them to Seni Super Plus or Seni Super Quatro. I've been wearing the Senis for several years now, but I'd like to try the APs.
I just ordered a sample of the Attends Premier and also Seni Super Plus. I can’t wait to try them.

Reactions: abdilly and BobbiSueEllen
How discrete are they? Their packaging says “overnight” but can they be worn discretely during the day?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
HockeyGuy said:
How discrete are they? Their packaging says “overnight” but can they be worn discretely during the day?
attends are quite thin. put some tight fitting underwear over them and nobody will see anything

Spaz said:
I'd like to know this too, specifically if anybody has worn these and compared them to Seni Super Plus or Seni Super Quatro. I've been wearing the Senis for several years now, but I'd like to try the APs.
I received samples that I ordered. I have not worn them yet, but I did unfold them to compare to Abena M4 and Seni Super Plus and Super Quatro. They are about the same thickness as the M4 and Quatro. Just slightly thicker than Seni Super Plus. They have the colored center like the Seni. They have an hourglass shaped pad more like the M4 or Northshore Supreme with wider coverage than the Seni. They have Velcro tabs like the Seni and are cloth backed like Seni and Abena M4 Premium. The feel inside and out is very similar to the Seni.

I feel liked they took the best of the Seni Quatro and Abena M4 and made my ideal disposable diaper. I look forward to wearing one. Maybe tonight.

Reactions: jspoter
I was going to order a pack of these after hearing all the praise about them, but I also saw in reviews that they have the same problem other clothlike-backed diapers have where they wick wetness around the leg gathers, leading to a clammy feeling around your thighs (in addition to stretching out, like others in this thread have mentioned). The stretching out and requiring re-taping can be a minor annoyance, but I just can't stand the clamminess feeling.

To those of you who have tried these diapers, what's your opinion on this?

eastcoastdl said:
I was going to order a pack of these after hearing all the praise about them, but I also saw in reviews that they have the same problem other clothlike-backed diapers have where they wick wetness around the leg gathers, leading to a clammy feeling around your thighs (in addition to stretching out, like others in this thread have mentioned). The stretching out and requiring re-taping can be a minor annoyance, but I just can't stand the clamminess feeling.

To those of you who have tried these diapers, what's your opinion on this?
My opinion: reviews are one thing, firsthand experience is another. It's a crapshoot no matter what, because there is no one perfect diaper for everyone, just as there too many different body shapes for one diaper. Personally, I don't trust reviews so I buy my own samples and review them...for myself. These Attends work great for me and it's encouraging to see they seem to work for many others as well.

Reactions: eastcoastdl
I dont recall feeling clammy.. Maybe once super saturated. Agree that occasional readjustment was needed. But all in all, a great option.

Reactions: eastcoastdl
BobbiSueEllen said:
Personally, I don't trust reviews so I buy my own samples and review them...for myself.
Thanks. I'm wondering if I'll ever see them in a brick & mortar retail store or if ordering them is the only way.

I was very impressed with them. Very soft and the blue trim makes them look very much like vintage baby diapers. In terms of look and feel, they are the most baby diaper like of any disposable I know of. They hold a reasonable amount and are not that prone to leaking . On the negative side though, they don't stay on very tight and they sag a lot when wet. Definitely worth a try, even if they are a bit pricy for a non premium diaper.

patrick1776 said:
I was very impressed with them. Very soft and the blue trim makes them look very much like vintage baby diapers. In terms of look and feel, they are the most baby diaper like of any disposable I know of. They hold a reasonable amount and are not that prone to leaking . On the negative side though, they don't stay on very tight and they sag a lot when wet. Definitely worth a try, even if they are a bit pricy for a non premium diaper.
This is why they should add stretchy sides to help keep it snug over time. I sent them a email over it complementing their product and saying it really only needs stretchy sides/true small size.

Reactions: abdilly
BobbiSueEllen said:
So, I got a bag of 12 large diapers, and...

I...LOVE...them!!! 💗💗💗

They're identical to Pampers Swaddlers in appearance, construction, feel, everything...except no perfume. Amazingly soft, inside and out, and absorbent to beat the band! They wicked up wetness rapidly so no pooling on my bottom as I wet. Leakguards work flawlessly, the Velcro fasteners are aggressive and steadfast. They look very babyish, exactly like I'm wearing Pampers. They're my new go-to diaper and definitely worth the price. Thanks again!
What diaper are you talking about here?

BabyBoyDevin said:
What diaper are you talking about here?
Attends Premier. :cool:

I cannot believe that after all these years, depends being a name brand are still the ones to avoid.

i bought a bag to try them-out size medium, wow!!!
They are super soft and comfy and do hold quite a bit (for both)!
ordered a case even before i ran out and from now on they are my daytime diaper.
i love them

A medical supply store near me has Attends Premier in stock so I bought a package of medium. I agree with everything said on this thread: comfortable, soft, very absorbent, but sag when wet. Without wearing something over the diapers they literally slide off my butt when pretty wet. I either wear plastic pants or panties over them to prevent sagging.

I think the sagging is due to a small amount stretch that occurs to the non-woven material under load. A common problem amount cloth backed products. I have also noticed the "clammy" element when the diaper has had a few wettings. It's not like outright seeping - but there seems to be a small amount of moisture that escapes/breathes. In no way does it deter me from using them - I think they are the softest and perform fairly well.

Is it an extreme amount of absorbency? No...and that's fine...I'd call it moderate. There are times when that's what I need - something a bit more discrete and won't swell an insane amount. Do I wish it had a tab bit more rise?

Also, not sure if it's just me - but they have a smell to them. Not really off-putting but like a glue/paper type smell that is increased when wet. If you use powder that certainly help offset it - but that's something I've noticed as of late.

May I ask what supply store has them? That’s neat

Last time I looked, Walmart.com had them.

I’ve been hearing a lot about these. As someone who has been dying for a good cloth backed diaper, I’m hoping these are it. The last time I tried a medical diaper they where very stiff and didn’t fell very soft on the inside. Does this change the whole thing?

I was one of the first that noticed these for sale , unintentionally I brought the company (attends)hundreds of dollars ... they are very good in my opinion for cloth, just hard to find . Basically like the plastic backed fabine exclusivities people wanted 10 years ago. I would compare these to a a better version of a seni brand. So link 9- try these and let me know how you like em

Back