Attends flex leaking...

Major77no

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pretty new to this lovely fetish...
Got some cheap packages of Attends Flex 10s from a guy...
Testing them now...
While realaxed in my chair they started leaking while I was wetting them. Ended up wet over my left hip and back...
Seems like they don't absorb well down and back in the diaper while sitting on them. When I removed it, it looked all dry.
Only wet in the front and up front.
When I tested the Tena pants super, it looked like they absorbed in a different, and better way...
Anyone?

While Tena is slightly better than Attends, they are still pretty minimal diapers. For flooding or full wettings you are ging to need a more capable diaper. You won't find good adult diapers in any stores either. I highly recommend you take a look at northshorecare.com. My personal favorite is Crinklz, though that may be more than you will want. They carry thinner and colorofull diapers too, so get a few samples and try thrm all out.

You won't find even mid tier diapers like Tranquility ATN in big box stores and pharmacies, but a nearby medical supply store may stock molicares, just make sure they don't exclusively specialize in heavy equipment.

flex briefs aren't the best for tight sealing so when you get to the legs they will leak,

I think the real problem you have is you don't use the Diaper correctly, for men people sex should be directed down Diaper isn't make to be use like an ordinary underwear ....

Just put on a new diaper...
I think I got this taped better.
Now it's time to fill up my bladder again;)
I might end up on my back in bed with this one... Gonna put a bed sheath from Attends in my bed in case of some leaking...
Might just throw them all away and have other diapers...
What about a normal slip from Attends or Tena?
Might order the Abena Abri-Form S4 for a test...
What else to try?

I Didn't open up completely and let all my piss flow into it. I stopped several times, but maybe I did it to quick... :/

I'd advise use tapes as you can get a better fit and are less likely to leak as there are less gaps. Flex frankly are god awful and while some people have had better experiences, I can't recommend them.

trysexiea said:
I think the real problem you have is you don't use the Diaper correctly, for men people sex should be directed down Diaper isn't make to be use like an ordinary underwear ....
A lot of "well endowed" people don't really have the option of pointing down. The bigger issue is using a properly sized diaper that actually extends up to one's waist band (as it should). This will leave enough padding to absorb pee without leaking over the top, even when pointing up.

Slomo said:
A lot of "well endowed" people don't really have the option of pointing down. The bigger issue is using a properly sized diaper that actually extends up to one's waist band (as it should). This will leave enough padding to absorb pee without leaking over the top, even when pointing up.

it's possible but I never heard that caregivers had this problem so I think it's an imaginary thing than a real problem.

Diapers are at their greatest risk of leaking while sitting, regardless of the brand. Cheap diapers + sitting is really asking for it

I am incontinent and wear nappies all the time. I have tried most brands and find at some point most nappies will leak. After wearing for 7 years I have accepted this and always wear plastic pants when out and about and in bed at night to contain any leaks or at least reduce the inevitable wet patches. I have a washable pad in my arm chair as if I fall asleep I often wet heavily. I also have a larger one on my bed.

ST50 said:
I am incontinent and wear nappies all the time. I have tried most brands and find at some point most nappies will leak. After wearing for 7 years I have accepted this and always wear plastic pants when out and about and in bed at night to contain any leaks or at least reduce the inevitable wet patches. I have a washable pad in my arm chair as if I fall asleep I often wet heavily. I also have a larger one on my bed.

I have trouble seeing how plastic pants help when a disposable diaper leaks. Unless it splits or develops a pinhole or other defect, isn't it going to leak around the back cheeks usually? And that's right where the plastic pants elastic is at anyway? It seems you'd have to have the elastic bands of the pant farther down th eleg, and have a water-tight seal, which would be uncomfortable?

I see how they work with cloth diapers, since they can briefly trap drops that escape the padding, giving them a chance to be absorbed by coming back into contact with the exterior of the cloth diaper, but the exterior of a disposable is waterproof, not absorbent, and I would expect any loose urine to just move around inside the plastic pants until it found a way out, probably through a momentary gap in the leg elastic?

bambinod said:
I have trouble seeing how plastic pants help when a disposable diaper leaks. Unless it splits or develops a pinhole or other defect, isn't it going to leak around the back cheeks usually? And that's right where the plastic pants elastic is at anyway? It seems you'd have to have the elastic bands of the pant farther down th eleg, and have a water-tight seal, which would be uncomfortable?

I see how they work with cloth diapers, since they can briefly trap drops that escape the padding, giving them a chance to be absorbed by coming back into contact with the exterior of the cloth diaper, but the exterior of a disposable is waterproof, not absorbent, and I would expect any loose urine to just move around inside the plastic pants until it found a way out, probably through a momentary gap in the leg elastic?
It does help, but only to a point. I use pul pants over my disposables, and also turn them inside out so the nylon cloth layer is on the inside. There is a slight gap between the leg bands of the diaper and diaper cover, so even plastic pants will help though.

IF my diaper ever leaks then before that leak hits my pants the diaper cover will contain it for a short while. Because I have that nylon on the inside it will partly absorb some pee too. With plastic pants that pee will have nowhere to go and will eventually leak out past it as well. More importantly though, any kind of diaper cover will help you to notice the dialer leak before it becomes outwardly noticable. Giving you just enough time to go change the diaper and cover before I also needing to change your pants. (And saving you from potential embarrasement).

Back