Astronaut diapers

puddlefeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I wonder if these are the highest quality diapers. Anyone know of a good brand comparison to what astronauts use?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The one that claims to be the "astronaut diaper" is the Unique Wellness brief, but I tried those once and hated them. The texture was rough and they leaked. Maybe they've improved them?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
Lisa Nowak is undoubtedly the well-known person to date who wore astronaut sposies, she was even a reputable Depend slut!

Love-Triangle-In-Space-Lisa-Nowak-26_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BobbiSueEllen
From Wikipedia:
In the 1990s, NASA ordered 3,200 of the diapers of the brand name Absorbencies, manufactured by a company that has folded. In 2007, about a third of the supply remained.
I wonder if the elastics are holding up after all that time…

Reactions: BeTrue, Deleted member 56273 and Deleted member 57387
I once saw a picture of a MAG and it looked like a pair of shorts in disposable nappy plastic with padding and elastics all over it and even some Velcro bits around the legs.

Unlike anything I’ve ever seen advertised commercially….

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
The Diaper Detective strikes again!

I knew I’d seen them before…

1648661977058.jpeg

1648661994603.jpeg

1648662019972.jpeg

1648662070187.jpeg

Reactions: boredofwheelchair, WillFord384, BeTrue and 2 others
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
See, when they were selling incontinence “boxer shorts”, I wish this is what they meant. Not a flimsy paper short with a pad suspended in it. The pads in those never covered properly, and if I went down a size, the shorts would rip.

But this… this looks phenomenal.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BeTrue

Attachments

• nbl-mag-crop.jpg
    nbl-mag-crop.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: BeTrue
In the mid '70s I had a chance to have a one-on-one conversation with an astronaut. He told me about his speaking tours and what NASA allowed them to talk about. One thing he mentioned were the top two questions: Were you scared? and, How did you go to the toilet? He'd assumed it would be the adults asking about the toilet and the kids asking if he was scared and it turned out to be the opposite. I told him I thought it might be because potty training was still fresh in the minds of the kids and he agreed, that he'd come to the same conclusion.

Back