As a child were you naughty or nice? Did it affect you in anyway?

I was a very angry child. never behaved and always bit people. And no, I grew out of that behavior really quick.
I do have autism and ODD so a lot was symptoms and struggling childhood.

ILuvDiapers said:
As a child, i was always a very shy quiet boy. I had a happy childhood despite struggling with incontinence. What about you?
I don’t remember anything of my childhood really. But I think nice. I vividly remember how whenever I accidentally broke a dish I’d start panicking and balling my eyes out, getting either my mom or dad (depending on who was closest to me or I found first) and explaining the situation and apologizing profusely. I’m not sure why I had such an intense reaction as I don’t think they ever did anything bad to me as a result of a broken dish, but still that’s how I’d behave till I was consoled lol

I was very much a goody-two-shoes. Didn't want to break rules or participate in mischief. That, coupled with being very shy and "weird" means I wasn't winning any popularity contests.
I'm still rather shy and still don't like to misbehave, but now I try to embrace my differences rather than loathe them. I find it attracts like-minded people. :p

I think I was i lovely child which just wants harmony and love. Its something that i often feel, then i get in little mode. Its a warm feeling. A Auntie of mine said someday - iam an angel - but yeah perhaps i should have been sometimes more of a brat 😅

I was very shy and sensitive, at the first day of kindergarten I could read everything and know how to use Apple II computers which the school had in 1993. Sometimes the teacher would have us lined up by gender and I went to the girls line which disrupted the whole thing and spent so much time with the guidance counselor it was so hard and traumatic for me I wanted to play with the girls and the whole riged gender role enforcement made me severely depressed all the time. I started getting depressed all the time with the trauma.
I would love to play in the woods around our house and watch cartoons like Beetlejuice and Duckman to help me cope along with the toys my dad would buy for me. I often wore a jacket for comfort reasons even when it was hot outside.
Sometimes I was really naughty by stealing money from my sister and used it to buy video games and I really regret it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and PatrickDL
Was always known as well mannered and polite. Did well in school. Had a very small group of friends until high school when I opened up to more people. Im pretty small, but capably violent. Ive put the fear of God into quite a few "bullies". Adulthood is a different story lol. I just try to do what is right and wonder why their is no manual to navigate day to day interactions the "correct" way.

ILuvDiapers said:
As a child, i was always a very shy quiet boy. I had a happy childhood despite struggling with incontinence. What about you?
My impression is that boys who have accepted their need for diapers (as opposed to bedwetters generally) tend to be quiet, shy and timid. They stay close to their care takers and obey instantly. It it as if they do not want to draw any attention to them selves. Other impressions? :think:

Reactions: dbot99
TeeMousy said:
I was shy and quiet too. I was an unexpected child as my siblings were already in their teens when I came along. Even though my mom told me that she didn’t want another child she still loved me once I got here. So overall I was a good kid and had a relatively happy childhood. Except for the bullying I received in middle and high school.
Very similar here. I came along several years after my siblings and was also kind of shy and quiet other than around close friends. I was told by my mom that I was definitely a planned child. I was very short and small and was subjected to a great deal of bullying, which made me hate school.

Reactions: TeeMousy
I was a very good boy. I didn’t like being shouted at unless someone was cheering me. I don’t care as much these days. I sort of skipped the whole teenage rebellion thing (partly because my deputy head coached the England Rugby team so you can imagine how imposing he was) I’ve always been shy and happy with my own company which my mum can’t understand (but talking to myself is the only way I get some intelligent conversation). I recently took a quiz to determine my little persona (sissy, brat etc) and came up as Angel 😇 I just suppose I’m better at being a good guy than a bad boy.

Reactions: dbot99 and TeeMousy
Straycatz said:
Very similar here. I came along several years after my siblings and was also kind of shy and quiet other than around close friends. I was told by my mom that I was definitely a planned child. I was very short and small and was subjected to a great deal of bullying, which made me hate school.

Most of the bullying occurred in middle school. When I got to high school I never used the restroom because I feared all the bad boys hung out in there.

my childhood was a bit complicated i saw myself and i am sure did too, as a good boy, only getting into trouble for talking to much or not listening as a kid was an easy target for bullies so nice i was rarely naughty

Reactions: TeeMousy
I was really nice but also introverted and shy as a child and am still that way now. My childhood was rough because of that though. Was bullied on a regular basis because people knew I wouldn't fight back.

Reactions: dbot99, BBBen and TeeMousy
Generally kept to myself as a kid. Especially towards middle and highschool. I lived way out in the woods so I never had the opportunity to make friends outside of school and the few people i talked to at the lunch table. In a lot of ways I wasn't a "nice" person to be around because I would rather be at home than anywhere else.

Thankfully I grew out of that as I became an adult. Now I enjoy socializing and meeting new people, and (at least I think so) I've become a much kinder and more approachable person.

Reactions: dbot99 and TeeMousy
Back