As a baby fur what would be your ideal mate or partner

foxkits

One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Just a thought what's your ideal mate what would you like to find in a fur . If you're a bit shy how would you like to be with. What's the important things you would like to see .

Last edited:
Well, I’d look for a cg that’s loving, gentle, bit of a sarcastic meanie. But that’s there at the end of a long day for much needed cuddles.

Reactions: foxkits
I understand I know some baby furs are shy very much understood things that happened in the past.
Some are very lonely.
I know of a friend that would like to find baby fur that he could partner with. I see furs that are best friends.
Care for one another. Like both baby furs. This is why I asked my question. I would like to see what others think about the ideal relationship. From there point of view. What do furs look for in there partner

Last edited:
foxkits said:
I understand I know some baby furs are shy very much understood things that happened in the past.
Some are very lonely.
I know of a friend that would like to find baby fur that he could partner with. I see furs that are best friends.
Care for one another. Like both baby furs. This is why I asked my question. I would like to see what others think about the ideal relationship. From there point of view. What do furs look for in there partner
Yeah, I’m going through some stuff with my current bf/cg. I love him very much. But the distance is starting to hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: Cottontail
foxkits said:
As a baby fur what would be your ideal mate or partner
Partner? In......CRIME?! :devilish:

Well, I think a giraffe would be perfect! ;)

See, my short stature is all wrong for raiding the cookie jar. My older brothers blame me even when I'm not involved, and although I've got a good pair of hoppers on me, Mommy can always spot footprints on the counter. That's worth serious time in the hole. Get it? The rabbit hole? Anyway... That's where you come in. Your long neck's perfect! I'll even give you half the take! (Because I don't want the halves with giraffe slobber on them.) Whaddaya say? PleeeEEEEEEAAAaaaase!! 🥺 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: foxkits
I don't want half of the punishment if I get caught.
Sore bum bum🤣

• Haha
MakiasDreadclaw said:
Yeah, I’m going through some stuff with my current bf/cg. I love him very much. But the distance is starting to hurt.
I'm sorry I hope you to get together very soon hugs

foxkits said:
I'm sorry I hope you to get together very soon hugs
Unfortunately we live in different countries, so I’m torn on a lot. But, no matter what happens I can always lean on him

Well I hope things can change for you anyway best out come

Well first I would want them to be a babyfur or at least a diaperfur as well or if not one themselves understanding of them. They would also need to be accepting of someone who is m to f transitioning. If they were a cg or abdl themselves that would be even better. I would also want someone who was also empathetic, friendly, and caring like myself.

Like you I'm very empathetic also.
My gf is incontinence and wearing 24/7 but sadly doesn't cg but I can wear 24/7 and will make baby things for me just won't baby me
Thanks for the posting 😄

Reactions: mistykitty
As a switch, I could kind of be my own, but if I had someone else to take care of me, I would say someone who is patient and real. Someone who understands that sometimes I may get quiet, fussy, or overwhealmed, or that I might be giggly at something or have very high interests of topics one day, and be on to something else the next. Overall someone who is mentally flexible to be able to be compassionate and caring.

A good example: I want someone who is not afraid to let me snuggle into them and to be able to giggle with me when I be silly with eating my spicy chicken sandwitch in the backseat

Awww sounds very nice

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
Back