BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Art, a three letter word that I have lost the meaning to. Sure it has an official definition, but it can also be defined by an individual who creates. I used to be able to show what art meant to me. I used to have my own definition. I used to be able to take what was in my head, or on my screen and copy it exactly. However, today I have no clue what it means. I can't show, explain, or even understand what the true definition of art is. I have lost artistic vision, and I have lost my artistic voice. But worst of all, I have lost my passion for being artistic, creative, colorful, and happy.

BronyPony1418 said:
Art, a three letter word that I have lost the meaning to. Sure it has an official definition, but it can also be defined by an individual who creates. I used to be able to show what art meant to me. I used to have my own definition. I used to be able to take what was in my head, or on my screen and copy it exactly. However, today I have no clue what it means. I can't show, explain, or even understand what the true definition of art is. I have lost artistic vision, and I have lost my artistic voice. But worst of all, I have lost my passion for being artistic, creative, colorful, and happy.

Hi BronyPony1418.

Sorry to hear you're sad at the moment. Lots of us have been through depression it's not nice but you to come out of it at the other end.

The light at the end of the tunnel is not the oncoming train. But it has been turned off due to budget cuts.
Sorry can't help myself

Hope you get your happy thought back soon,

We are here for you.

Sisi

Sometimes you just have to take a break from it. I took a very long break from practicing and learning new pieces, but now I'm enjoying it again, playing some Chopin and other composers. Don't panic, but just give yourself a vacation.

I have been trying to remember what it was that sparked my interest in the first place. I feel like if I find my spark I can reignite my passion.

Allow me to elaborate on what art is...

"Creativity is the voice of the soul."

- M.C.A.S. 2014

P.S. When I said that, people thought I stole the line from a famous artist. Turns out no one ever said it before. Hooray for being original!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back