are your partners accepting of you wearing diapers?

My fiance likes to wear them too! I actually got her into them, haha (no pun intended!)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, blowydiaper, TigerDL and 2 others
Goodnightsboy544 said:
Im pretty much the same way
Add me also. Seemingly normal upbringing and family life, married for 45 years, successful professional career, etc. But I love my diapers. Go figure.
I do have my theories however regarding a possible lack of emotional support from my parents in my early years. Most attention I may have gotten was when my diaper was changed. And then I saw my younger brother getting attention when his diapers were put on after I was out of diapers. Again just a theory.

Reactions: Goodnightsboy544, blowydiaper and Subtlerustle
My wife accepts and I wear in her presence. She is supportive but not into participating. A pat on the bum doesn’t count. I’m just a DL though. We do have an understanding of wearing with discretion which I support. It wasn’t always this way and I am very grateful for what we have.
Normal childhood as well. Nothing traumatic.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and blowydiaper
We are both happily wearing diapers (DLs). She got into it, after I told her 9 years ago and after trying herself. Some days, she is wearing more than I do. We even meet other DL couples on a regularly basis.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RedPandaDL, Lyokodl, blowydiaper and 2 others
indiaperdl said:
We are both happily wearing diapers (DLs). She got into it, after I told her 9 years ago and after trying herself. Some days, she is wearing more than I do. We even meet other DL couples on a regularly basis.
Love your content on the other platforms. Thanks for sharing your DL journey.

Reactions: blowydiaper and indiaperdl
My stuffie fully accepts my diaper wearing
He wears pull ups we love each other

• Love
Reactions: trevor0160, blowydiaper, TigerDL and 3 others
My girlfriend fully accepts my diapers; I can wear around her, no problem. She doesn't participate in my diaper-wearing activities, but that's not something I need or want from her.

• Love
Reactions: RedPandaDL, blowydiaper, chrischrischris and 2 others
Yes my current girlfriend accepts me and has let me wear them and use them around her. She's a bit eh on some things but for the most part okay with it. Think we may develop a MDLB relationship. My ex was ABDL herself so that was easy.

Reactions: blowydiaper
She accepts it kind of plays along with it too and sometimes tells me to when I get too stressed out after a week of work

Reactions: RedPandaDL and blowydiaper
My wife was pretty vanilla about all this initially. I had to figure a way to discuss the fact I like diapers because I knew she wasnt going to be too accepting of it by her being so vanilla....I didnt want this to be discovered accidentally causing a whole honesty issue. So I was also into plastic pants too So I started talking to her about that more first and how I loved the shiny crinkly smooth surface of them. I said it stemmed form a sensory thing I had wearing them when training. She didnt seem to put off by it once I did a lot of detailed explaining. She actually tried wearing them too to see how they felt! She didnt get the excitement from them so she really didnt wear them much after that. she did actually ask me to wear them when making love! I thought well that was kinda good. It seems she felt wearing the pants made things go on longer. Actually did! So the net phase is thinking up how to discuss diaper wearing. I dont wear when shes home or the kids. So its only on occasion I can. I guess I could try and spin it with the plastic diapers being similar to plastic pants...Im not into the adult baby stuff So I wont have to go as far as getting into discussing Adult baby stuff...So IM going to see when the times right to discuss the diaper part. Im guessing she wont mind too much and more or less have the stance of wear them on your own time.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Subtlerustle and blowydiaper
Surprisingly, my wife has been pretty accepting. I wet the bed a few times awhile back (Due to stress and I tend not to wake up to pee after a night out drinking) and several times since then. She suggested I wear protection. She said bed wetting is more common than I think. So I began wearing on nights that I felt stressed and/or I went out drinking. She continues to be supportive. She even recently had me pad up on a road trip because I kept stopping every ten minutes to pee.

I thought my husband was a little kinky when he told me was into diapers at the start of our relationship. I am little kinky too. We're all a little kinky so what do I care?

• Love
Reactions: trevor0160, mommysgirlthing, Lyokodl and 3 others
My wife is pretty accepting. She mostly ignores it and lets me wear whenever I want. I’d actually like her to be more involved. Suggesting that I wear or acknowledging that I’m wearing or wearing herself. But that doesn’t seem to be in the cards right now.

Yes. We support each other. She's more into her own wearing than mine, where as my focus is equally on her and me, but we both enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, RedPandaDL and Subtlerustle
My wife is accepting, simply chalks it up to a “cute quirk”

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Subtlerustle and chrischrischris
Wis2020ABDL said:
OMG ... I was in the kitchen early this morning still in PJs and diapered plus plastic pants. My wife came up behind me, gave me a patt on my padded butt (insert dull thud sound here) then kissed me and said good morning. First time ever! Bliss.
Funny how an innocuous encounter like this can be so hot by simply wearing a diaper. I bet you gave her the princess treatment the rest of the day 😉

Reactions: RedPandaDL
My gf is a little who always wanted to try diapers but never dared herself and gave me hints until I asked to put her in one :3 so yeah, quite accepting xD

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, blowydiaper, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Was engaged when I told her (I was so so nervous) she was accepting and didn't mind, just didn't want to take part, but over a couple years, seeing how happy I was, she started to get involved and now she asked me to order her some in exchange for me using a special toothpaste

Reactions: chrischrischris, TigerDL, blowydiaper and 2 others
When my IC issues first started my wife came with me for my first urologist appointment, she did some research with her sister before my appointment and she was already onside of me being diapered 24/7 vrs meds or catheter and leg bag to manage my bladder issue.

fast forward 5.5 years she is still in the your wearing a diaper for my OAB IC management.

Back