Are you wearing fun socks right now?

AnnieBottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m wearing pink kitty kat with rainbow laser beam eye socks right now. You?

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
No, just boring gray male socks.

oh this is cute! i hate wearing socks, but i prefer to have cute ones if i can for when i need to wear them! there are some cute sanrio socks at hot topic that i've been eyeballing that have really cute ruffles around the ankles... i've also been looking at pairs of ruffled socks at the up-scale thrift store i sometimes visit. i've been wanting to get socks with little paw pads on the feet too, because i'm a furry and identify heavily with dogs!

Last edited:
Its very hard to find femmi socks in man sizes, unless you know different?

PaddedPonyboy said:
oh this is cute! i hate wearing socks, but i prefer to have cute ones if i can for when i need to wear them! there are some cute sanrio socks at hot topic that i've been eyeballing that have really cute ruffles around the ankles... i've also been looking at pairs of ruffled socks at the up-scale thrift store i sometimes visit. i've been wanting to get socks with little paw pads on the feet too, because i'm a furry and identify heavily with dogs!
Go girl with your padded paws, love it! Oh, also Hot Topic really is HOT!! 🤗

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
My everyday socks
7 (1).jpg
8 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, KBoy, PaddedPonyboy and 3 others
Cute socks! 😁

Reactions: KBoy, Jorelaxed and LittleRobbie
mybebaby101UK said:
It’s very hard to find femmi socks in man sizes, unless you know different?
Hmmmm… I’m not sure. I will keep an eye out for you. I have little feet 🤭

Ooh, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who loves fun socks! :D
I have tiny feet, so I can wear kids socks and shoes! ^^ There's a ton of options there.

I think I enjoy both socks and underwear because I can be little (or furry) in a tiny way every day and be -discreet- :)

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and LittleRobbie
AnnieBottom said:
Hmmmm… I’m not sure. I will keep an eye out for you. I have little feet 🤭
Thank-you for taking the time to look.🧦

I was wearing a pair of socks today that resembled a can of ‘Fanta.’ It’s a shame that most socks especially for men tend to only come in white, navy, black or grey.

Reactions: Sterling
Hello,

I’m wearing knee length black socks with three white stripes at the top.

Keeps my legs nice and warm, they really go with my navy blue Japanese sailor style school outfit. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, KBoy and LittleRobbie
I'm wearing my pink Pokemon cozy crew socks on my feet now as I'm not sissy they came as three pack one of the pairs of Pokemon socks is pink and the other two pairs are black Pokemon socks.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleRobbie
Sometimes the simplest are the best... and super cute too...😘

Sox sm (1).jpg

Fun (63).jpg

• Love
Haha.....I've been wearing knee length white and blue socks today along with my blue denim shortalls. I've been having a "me" day today.

• Love
Back