Are you about the boosters?

DLSpunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
[ 2 threads have been merged ] ~ KitsuneFox
I know I am! Wow! Believe it or not, I had only recently decided to try putting boosters in my diapers after being a DL for more than 35 years. Depending (no pun intended) on the booster, it really brings back that feeling of soft, extra fluffiness and that extra thickness in between the legs. It definitely takes me back.

Do you like using boosters? For pleasure or practicality?

Thoughts?

You're on the air!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
What boosters do you recommend?

Yes abu boosters are nice

Reactions: DLSpunky and Needdiscipline
DLSpunky said:
Do you like using boosters? For pleasure or practicality?

Yes, mainly for pleasure. I like a thick bulge.

Although I'm afraid I'm getting addicted. Years ago I got excited even by thin diapers, nowadays I'm seeking thicker and thicker padding. 🤔

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and DLSpunky
Abena used to have the best boosters on the market. Then they flattened them and haven't been the same since. But I still prefer boosters in every diaper.

I usually go between the Seni booster pads or the ABU boosters. ABU when I want something lighter but still want extra capacity. Seni when I want an overall thicker diaper.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Boosters are the best!

First, they make the diaper rounder and fit better, especially if you are male, by closing the gap between your skin and the diaper.

Second, depending on the booster, they make the diaper around 30% more absorbent and are cheaper, so more bang for your buck. If you are aiming for that extra soggy, "humiliating" diaper, they are perfect.

To counter the fact that the diaper will tend to leak more, you will need a plastic pant, great "excuse" to use one as well!

Reactions: CLPP, NorthwestDiaperDude, littleluvs and 2 others
If it wasn't for Northshore 2xl boosters, I would leak every night due to heavy wetting in my sleep.

Reactions: Needdiscipline
I bought a pack of Attends Poly Briefs thinking they were the real deal from better days.
Turned out to be the hospital ones. Super thin, really shoddy tapes and no leak guards at all.
For those I use the Tranquility boosters to make them somewhat usable.

In my other diapers (BetterDry, Megamax or Tena Ultima) I don't need boosters.

Reactions: littleluvs and Needdiscipline
i use when can and is a long day where is not anywhere to get changed i use as booster a baby diaper with their respectives slits in the outer cover and removed the tapes , fitting them are tricky but to me holds amazingly a lot of fluids before pass to my diaper fluids

Reactions: littleluvs
dltrainer said:
i use when can and is a long day where is not anywhere to get changed i use as booster a baby diaper with their respectives slits in the outer cover and removed the tapes , fitting them are tricky but to me holds amazingly a lot of fluids before pass to my diaper fluids

Yeah, baby diapers are really cost-effective as boosters. Of the hundreds of products I've tested, if we're just going by capacity per dollar spent, the top contenders are all baby diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhuum and littleluvs
well have to get adapted when where are you from it's not good products for incontinence or things to help to deal better with it specially good boosters or good products

I thought that this was going to be a discussion about a different type of booster...so glad it was about diaper boosters!!! I agree that layering diapers is the best for effectiveness and baby diapers make great stuffers, and then I continue to size up with boosters in each diaper for my overnight diapers from there...i.e. a baby diaper booster in a medium adult diaper and then 1 or 2 baby diapers as a stuffer in a Large adult diaper. I find unless I drink a ton, I make it through the night just fine with a booster in a Megamax...first time wearing these diapers and they hold A TON without leaking! Way more than any other diaper that I have used.

I used to think these things were a stupid idea.

But I got a pack to try and they are actually pretty fun.

Necessary? Probably not but if you're ever doing an activity and your worried about leaking I think this will make you feel very safe.

Last edited:
Yes, boosters are fun. I usualy use Pampers baby diapers (size 6), and those things soak up a lot! The extra bulk feels nice as well. I use them almost all of the time now.

Just ate useful boosters and nice to wear if need extra time together With a good diaper are really great

It can be very helpfull when prolong use iis expected.

Recently tried cloth boosters in my diaper.. Never going back to disposable boosters. If you're looking for soft, fluffy thickness they're what you want

the real question is if wear for convenience or pleasure, first thing convenience to extend diapers time but also the pleasure as the booster will also get swollen and the diapers too and adding an extra padding is always a nice feeling.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Booster pads are a huge help, as it definitely extends how long I can wear my diaper. My go-to diaper combo is MegaMax with northshore booster pad, and always plastic pants. I can go a full 8 to 10 hours, which means only going thru 3 diapers per day, sometimes 4. Definitely a YES for booster pads!

Reactions: littleluvs, GoodnitesXL21, DLSpunky and 1 other person
Back