Are there any adult diaper stores in Louisiana?

Fafnir789

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I live in Louisiana, not going to say more than that I am in the southern half of the state. I live with other people, but whenever I have the house to myself for a few days, I like to order some diapers. However ordering through Amazon or online stores can be a pain, since I often only get a few days warning and I often have to use amazon so I can pick up the order and not risk anyone else opening the package. Driving to Baton Rouge or New Orleans to grab something would be easier.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of any stores that sell abdl stuff and/or petplay stuff that have a physical location in southern Louisiana?

For reference that would include Lafayette, Baton Rouge, New Orleans and other places within an hour or two drive.

Wouldn't it be easier to order whatever it is you want and pick it up at a UPS, FedEX or even at your local US Post Office? Being disabled and U-IC, I've never had to avoid shipping anything directly to me, but I've seen enough posts about this very same thing (not being able to ship to your residence, not about La specifically) that I'm damn near certain picking up ANY package (assuming there's nothing illegal in it LOL) at any of the aforementioned facilities. This way you don't have to drive long distance and no one will ever know what's in the packages, except you, assuming they're shipped in a somewhat discreet box.

Reactions: flybaby
Back