Applyed to be a Machinists at Bartel.

Incontinence2017

James
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I applyed to be a machinist At Bartel Manufacturing, I'm 20 years old and rent my own apartment, live alone, have a good starter job, but I want to move on, it sucks to have urinary incontinence, but even before I developed incontinence I wanted to work in manufacturing. now that I have applyed I can't help but feel a bit scared almost. It is weird that all the progress I have made at my age despite dealing with incontinence. However I'm afraid to move on, but I know it's inevitable, I almost regret applying.

Incontinence2017 said:
I applyed to be a machinist At Bartel Manufacturing, I'm 20 years old and rent my own apartment, live alone, have a good starter job, but I want to move on, it sucks to have urinary incontinence, but even before I developed incontinence I wanted to work in manufacturing. now that I have applyed I can't help but feel a bit scared almost. It is weird that all the progress I have made at my age despite dealing with incontinence. However I'm afraid to move on, but I know it's inevitable, I almost regret applying.

I admire your courage and I hope you quickly get over feeling scared or weird. You have a medical condition that's not your fault, not any employee's or boss'es fault or concern. It just is. I remember when my wife had her leg amputated and we went out in public for the first time. Yes, it was weird but we weren't going to be stopped by a disability. I suppose some people looked at us and they may have had a number of reactions from care, concern to feeling uncomfortable, but life goes on. For that very reason, don't ever back away from being out there both working and having fun.

I appreciate your encouragement, I'm probably worried over nothing, but if I do get the job, I'll have to try to manage my incontinence better.

Back