Appetite and diapers. Plus other routine changes associated with wearing.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im sure im not the only one. But would like to know and hear about some of yalls related experiences.

Wearing makes several rather notable impacts on my habits routines and such. One of which is my posture. I find myself standing up straighter, but then having much discomfort from sitting at times and bending.
Another more important one is appetite. I have some eating issues anyway, but when im diapered its like I might never get hungry.
I tend to not want to do anything when im wearing, especially if im thick and wet, not even play games, ill just lay on the couch and scroll for days or watch tv. I'll even think like, i want to play this game or do something, but ultimately just cant get around the idea of having to sit up and play. I know the diaper is at least partly to blame because of said posture issues.

Idk, is this normal for y'all? Can diapers create problems like this? Am i being too self conscious of my diapers health or something and arching or tensing up to avoid putting pressure on it? Outside of diapers, i religiously wear loose fitting clothes and boxers.
Whenever i try and go 24/7 or even just all day, the lack of appetite becomes cause for concern when i just have to force myself to eat something because its been 12hrs+ since a meal.

Last edited:
Back