Apparently

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I heard of a few people who ordered Trest diapers in the uk or us came like all exposed with no packaging … why is that. Even the delivery person was probably embarrassed

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
The only time I ordered Trest diapers from ABdlr was earlier this year only single as I want to try them to find out what size I need from the US to the UK and see what is like and when I received them it was not exposed it was discreet so no one knows what they are delivering

Good grief! I can't even get the pink Trest diapers in my size. Does anyone know about how they restock?

Reactions: Edgewater
That's not fair. I received mine no problem. I can't imagine that happening to me.

One time, I ordered a pack of diapers and had them arrive at a local FedEx. I gave them my name, and when the box was given to me, it was torn open, revealing the diapers, full view. I really didn't care, didn't act weird, and I drove off and I'm sure they forgot it eventually.

As a former Amazonian driver, I can assure you that you don't have to sweat it. All events there are finished.

No question that the delivery folks could care less as adult and baby diapers are a regular delivered item.

The reason they are shipped that way: Simple, costs them less to just place a delivery sticker on the bag than to spend more on a cardboard box. Plus, they are just diapers, what the issue!?!?

Reactions: AttilaThePun and jbond007
Edgewater said:
No question that the delivery folks could care less as adult and baby diapers are a regular delivered item.

The reason they are shipped that way: Simple, costs them less to just place a delivery sticker on the bag than to spend more on a cardboard box. Plus, they are just diapers, what the issue!?!?
Right! Like, I don't give a flying f***, as long as I can get my diapers. I understand that, for many people, this is a sensitive personal issue, as it was for me at one time. But I don't care what the delivery man thinks and I don't think he cares a whit, either.

Reactions: Edgewater and AttilaThePun
I live in an apartment building. Packages come to a common area. Two of my last three orders were opened. One it was clear one bag of diapers were removed and put back. It was on end and you couldn't close the box. It was pink camo that I ordered from my inner baby. The box was taped well and was cut open. There was a cut in the bag of diapers. The FedEx picture they post when delivered showed an intact box. Once I ordered 4 bags of diapers from rearz. When that box showed up the box of diapers was open and one bag was missing. That picture showed an open box. I contacted rearz and FedEx because of the missing bag. Nobody would do anything. I didn't order rearz for a while after that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: AttilaThePun and theancientmariner
Pantyman said:
I live in an apartment building. Packages come to a common area. Two of my last three orders were opened. One it was clear one bag of diapers were removed and put back. It was on end and you couldn't close the box. It was pink camo that I ordered from my inner baby. The box was taped well and was cut open. There was a cut in the bag of diapers. The FedEx picture they post when delivered showed an intact box. Once I ordered 4 bags of diapers from rearz. When that box showed up the box of diapers was open and one bag was missing. That picture showed an open box. I contacted rearz and FedEx because of the missing bag. Nobody would do anything. I didn't order rearz for a while after that.
Can you have them shipped to a FedEx where you can pick them up and not risk that again?

I think you now have to specify that you want discreet packaging when ordering from Amazon these days...although I ordered from them recently and forgot to specify but the package came discreet anyway.

MikeDJ said:
I think you now have to specify that you want discreet packaging when ordering from Amazon these days...although I ordered from them recently and forgot to specify but the package came discreet anyway.
Yes, but whenever you buy from them and choose discreet shipping, they'll still send it to you with no regard to your wishes. I read it on here a lot. If you for sure want discreet shipping from Amazon, choose the gift option. Have it wrapped like a gift. I haven't done that, but I'm sure that's the only way.

You folks are making me aware of how fortunate I am to live in my own home and in a smaller town. So far (20 years) I haven’t had to worry about anyone looking into my packages or taking them even though I get a lot of deliveries. Most of these sit on the front deck near my front door, but a couple of the drivers seem to think that I live in my garage because they put the package(s) by my garage entry door. This wouldn’t be so bad but I can’t see that door from the house so if I were going to experience porch piracy it would likely occur on my driveway in front of my garage. So would that be done by a “garage pirate” or a “driveway pirate”?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Put a sign on that door to deliver to the other door, sometimes an arrow may help!

I purchase IC diapers all the time. Even when I was a kid all the way since I'm adult. To be honest I've never had an issue. Certainly some packages
are sometimes broken. Of course it could be a little embarrassing but I've never had a problem. Now if you are getting AB diapers and you get some broken packages, woops. I wonder if the deliver driver thinks about them? They might know. And tell there friends?

I
qwertyqwerty said:
I heard of a few people who ordered Trest diapers in the uk or us came like all exposed with no packaging … why is that. Even the delivery person was probably embarrassed
I order Trest quite a bit and deliver it to an Amazon locker, I’ve never experienced that. Though frankly I’d prefer Trest to an actual ABDL design diaper to be fully exposed. At least Trest is plain and solid, even if it’s colored.

Edgewater said:
Put a sign on that door to deliver to the other door, sometimes an arrow may help!
I’ll have to put up a permanent sign as threats to not use their company’s services any longer haven’t had the desired affect as of yet.

• Wow
Maybe they cannot read? :ROFLMAO:

Back