Anyone work in a warehouse?

Littlebabymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I was wondering if anyone on here works in a warehouse that wears diapers? Where do you change? What kind of diaper works the best? I know that chafing and the bulk sometimes can be problematic. The situation is I want to go 24/7 again, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

Last edited:
I work in a warehouse but I never wore while there, luckily I am not incontinent. There is just too much heavy labor involved and moving around making you sweat ALOT and the risk of coworkers finding out and being called out is not something I personally would like because everyone has social media and will just spread more rumors once again. I would recommend MegaMax for warehouse work as they are very durable, heavy absorbency, and very medical looking.

It is not anyone's business to know why you are wearing diapers unless it is causing actual issues in the workplace the affect work productivity like odor or biohazard concerns, however please do be mindful and bring changes just in case. If it is a real medical issue then they cannot do anything unless the company wants a lawsuit. Regardless if found, it could affect your reputation among peers.

Reactions: Littlebabymikey
Hello, I spend a lot of time in one of my company's warehouses. I'm based in an office complex adjacent to a very big warehouse slash receiving dock. There are a lot of pluses spending time there: there's a lot going on, it can be loud, people moving around a lot. I call these pluses because it would be very difficult for anyone to realize or hear diapers! It's also very helpful in the bathroom, again being quite loud. I have been wearing diapers 24/7/365 for many years, and have changed my diaper many times in the warehouse bathrooms, never a problem. On the down side, summers are quite hot in the warehouse, so only issue would be personal discomfort! Otherwise, not a problem!

Reactions: Littlebabymikey
Back