Anyone who use ABDL diapers for pooping?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For those who likes to poop in ABDL diapers (such as ABU and Rearz), what do you think which is the best ABDL diaper for pooping? How good does some of the ABDL diapers can hold poop? Would you prefer to poop in ABDL diapers over the non-ABDL diapers? I know most ABDL diapers are usually expensive, but I would like to see other people’s opinions about pooping in ABDL diapers.

I take care of a Little One who is has fecal incontinence
Tykables holds very well for nighttime use.

I personally do not mess myself very often ... the clean up is a pain. When I do mess, it doesn't matter which diaper I use, as long as they have decent side-guards in the back end - I do not stay in messy diapers for very long.

• Love
Reactions: sassypigtailz
Kiddos is my favorite for real little behavior as they look like pampers to me and two taped Nappies are the best.

I think my second favorite is a preschool’s as they remind me of a nappy a toddler would wear and therefore makes it even more enjoyable as it feels naughty pooping in my nappy especially if mommy is home as toddlers like to hide the fact they’ve pooped and then have to be changed... talk about embarrassing lol

I would say find a nappy that brings the right emotions together and it’ll add to the experience

Pretty much any ABDL Diaper should be more than suitable given they are usually pretty consistent and are made to a very high quality

But I always go for the thicker more absorbent ones I can, something like a PeekABU is very satisfying even by itself and no Booster or Stuffer added to it

M4's are what I use for all 3 messes. Since they stay up very well, and especially with a onseie to hold it up too, the slightly tighter fit gives me an incredible waddle!

• Love
Reactions: Whatsthatsmell
I had a blowout with an ABU Super Dry Kids. The leg gatherers just didn’t hold up to a loose bowel.

Betterdry/Crinklz is probably the best out there for containing messes. They provide an excellent snug fit around the legs and have super tall leak guards. I've never once had a fecal leak or blowout, even with my worst IBS-D flare ups.

• Love
Reactions: sassypigtailz
bigtoddler96 said:
For those who likes to poop in ABDL diapers (such as ABU and Rearz), what do you think which is the best ABDL diaper for pooping? How good does some of the ABDL diapers can hold poop? Would you prefer to poop in ABDL diapers over the non-ABDL diapers? I know most ABDL diapers are usually expensive, but I would like to see other people’s opinions about pooping in ABDL diapers.
I poop only in good diapers and sit in em while I feel my urge to per increase and get in the headspace really really fast! Depending on solid or runny is the dilemma you will need plastic pants fm4 baby poops. I use ABU and Northshore almost exclusively. They perform quite well. I always get anxious even while at home and occasionally when mobile I had an accident which I really really live. I feel secure and safe. Signed Sassypigtailz

Back