Anyone use AI art generators?

xux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone ever try AI art? Few things I've made/generated.
craiyon_144730_Frilly_pink_flowery_diaper_with_bows.pngcraiyon_200440_Flowery_plastic_pink_diaper.pngdownload.jpeg

Attachments

• craiyon_200739_Flowery_plastic_pink_adult_diaper.png
    craiyon_200739_Flowery_plastic_pink_adult_diaper.png
    458.9 KB · Views: 34
  • craiyon_111950_Woman_holding_pink_diaper.png
    craiyon_111950_Woman_holding_pink_diaper.png
    1 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: WillFord384
I've used a lot of AI art generators before. I've run some locally on my pc from Github, I used Midjourny when it was still in closed beta, and I have experimented a TON with GoogleColab DiscoDiffusion generators. (Still waiting on Dalle-2 access haha) My profile pic is actually AI generated! Interestingly, I've never actually tried generating anything ABDL related. Thanks for the idea!

I don't do AI and I certainly don't do pink

I used it to make my avatar. I get annoyed at AI because it absolutely cannot figure out how to draw a pacifier!

Reactions: Aspie69
I got very involved with AI generated art last weekend for some fun and made my profile image using Stable Diffusion.

Ok, so I had to try out this AI art stuff. It's impressive. I had trouble with it putting decent looking diapers on older characters. The more I applied the variation the younger it made the character and the underwear starts to look some what like a diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aspie69
I’ve messed with Craiyon and Dalle 1. I’ve gotten similar results with Craiyon to the above.

You can’t get very far with Dalle or they will flag you for abuse. They’re very sensitive about that, and with the quality of the tool, I’m totally on board with their concerns.

I would be careful with AI art for these purposes. The concerns about misuse of AI art are very valid. We can already make some awfully misleading stuff. We already have a problem with photoshopping diapers on adult models and attracting an unwanted ABDL following.

Reactions: Lumos and TigerDL
It's not very good at creating humans without uncanny aspects like distorted faces or messed up anatomy from what I've seen (and there's a risk it will generate some rather dicey images, what with the typical age of diaper wearers in the mainstream images these services will have gotten their data from), but it's pretty good at prompts related to textures and inanimate objects. It's good for generating example images of innovative concepts like clothes made out of diaper material or custom paraphernalia, I would say.

Reactions: TigerDL
AI Art generators usually require paid accounts with credit cards.

I used DALL-E 3 to generate some very cute babyfur characters. It was a lot of fun to experiment with, and it's free. You can access it via a Microsoft account. However, it is somewhat difficult to get it to generate ABDL-related art. It may flag a lot of prompts relating to it as inappropriate or, alternatively, just make something super bizarre that isn't exactly akin to what you were going for. It's better than anything that could be accessed for free around this time last year, which is pretty dang cool, but you do still have to get a bit inventive with the prompts.

Last edited:
Personally I dislike using AI Art generators, including Midjourney in particular.

snugglyowl said:
I used DALL-E 3 to generate some very cute babyfur characters. It was a lot of fun to experiment with, and it's free. You can access it via a Microsoft account. However, it is somewhat difficult to get it to generate ABDL-related art. It may flag a lot of prompts relating to it as inappropriate or, alternatively, just make something super bizarre that isn't exactly akin to what you were going for. It's better than anything that could be accessed for free around this time last year, which is pretty dang cool, but you do still have to get a bit inventive with the prompts.
Would you be willing to share some of them? I’ve made a bunch as well, and am very curious how others have turned out.
Can be in a PM or someplace else.

Reactions: snugglyowl
I would love to try AI art generators but not sure what is the best free one. I’ve tried one online but in my opinion I wasn’t impressed and it seemed the ai didn’t really know anything about ABDL or even most of what I was typing.

ZenKit said:
Would you be willing to share some of them? I’ve made a bunch as well, and am very curious how others have turned out.
Can be in a PM or someplace else.
Yeah of course dude! I didn't come up with anything spectacular in terms of what an actual artist in the genre could create themselves, like a whole scene with a unique setting and context and everything, but still got some kinda cute simple portrait-style results. I'll dig some up and PM ya.

Back