Anyone scared of going Diapered 24/7?

My wife and sister inlaw did a lot of research on the side effects of the IC Meds when my bladder issue first started, my wife simply said wear a diaper and skip the meds even after coming with me to my first urologist appointment where he was really pushing the meds (A blind med study) even said it would be free since zi have never tried any IC meds at that point in time . Being diapered 24/7 is expensive but after almost 10 years its simply apart of my life now and Im long passed the embarrassment stage :)

• Love
Reactions: Lethdale, diaperedinlongisland, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
It's wierd. I fantasized about 24/7 as the date I would have my own place drew near and even added 3x80 cases to my already large stash. Even had a test run for like a week straight. The anticipation was killing me.

Unexpectedly the total opposite occured. Being able to just be little all the time. From the kids toothpaste on the bathroom counter to a freezer of Dino nuggies and Chuck E Cheese pizzas and toddler apple juice and chocolate milk in the fridge without attracting awkward questions. Joining my work calls in footie jammies with a stuffie in my lap and not having to change to vanilla clothes every time I come out of my bedroom. It all severely reduced my DL side and diaper desires somehow.

Best I can figure is with my little side repressed I'd have massive swings leading to needing to binge hard and diapers were the ultimate overindulgence of littleness. Now that I just drip feed littleness daily 24/7 as a lifestyle without have to hide or be discreet the need for diapers and DL is greatly subdued. Still indulge when I'm feeling especially sheepish and little, and don't expect it to ever go away entirely, but it's no longer this primary central requirement to feel smol.

Wearing footie pajamas all day long with a stuffie and sippy cup in tow and not being confined to a locked bedroom does wonders.
That is something to think about. Thanks for that.

Anemone said:
The cost, though not inconsiderable, would be far from my greatest concern.

I have considered the same and decided against. Amongst other things I would be fearful of the inconvenience and social aspects of doing so.

Also, but quite importantly, I feel I would get wholly used to it and I really like having wearing feel special.
This is how I feel. Being diapered truly is a treat for many of us! I have considered a whole weekend diapered, maybe even a whole week, but I'm not far along in my journey.

Reactions: Anemone, littledinogoesrawr and KittyninjaW
Rob110 said:
My wife and sister inlaw did a lot of research on the side effects of the IC Meds when my bladder issue first started, my wife simply said wear a diaper and skip the meds even after coming with me to my first urologist appointment where he was really pushing the meds (A blind med study) even said it would be free since zi have never tried any IC meds at that point in time . Being diapered 24/7 is expensive but after almost 10 years its simply apart of my life now and Im long passed the embarrassment stage :)
I refused to take the meds and my wife hates the idea of diapers 24/7. So I just live knowing that when I’m properly hydrated I’ll be in the bathroom at least 2-3 times an hour seriously annoying.

PrincessPlaypen said:
This is how I feel. Being diapered truly is a treat for many of us! I have considered a whole weekend diapered, maybe even a whole week, but I'm not far along in my journey.
My thoughts exactly.

Back