Anyone playing WoW’s upcoming Dragons/Scalies expansion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
World of Warcraft‘s next expansion is Dragonflight releasing on the 15th/28th of this month, and it adds a new playable race called the Dracthyr which are pretty much straight up humanoid dragon scalies/furries (they previously added the Vulpera, a fox race). The new Dracthyr are pretty awesome, with more customization options than any previous race, and you can go bare naked scales if you feel like, or layer on as much cosmetic armor and jewelry as you like. No diapers though that I know of :)

And the whole expansion is basically all dragons all the time.

Reactions: littlefun
Yes, I will be playing as I have since vanilla. For the Alliance!!

Reactions: TinaR
Thinking about getting into WOW

Reactions: TinaR
Already have it and have made my Dracthyr (pre-order bonus). But Wow is no stranger to furry as we have Tauren (minotaurs/cow humanoids) Worgen (a version of werewolves) and Vulpera (fox people). Also while diapers may not ever be visible, no one said that the breechcloth could not be hiding something.

Would get a kick out of seeing any of the half naked people running around if we could transmog a diaper for the bottoms instead.

I stopped playing WoW back in WotLK expansion when the game turned into a full time job of farming dailies. I went back for mists of pandaria for the pandas, but was quickly reminded why I stopped. I haven't gone back. Infact I deleted my Blizzard account after the whole FreeHongKong fiasco.

Hoping Microsoft whips Blizzard back into shape, but not overly hopeful.

I will be playing, seems like it should turn out to be a decent expansion this time around since they ditched borrowed power, no more grinding to level a amulet or weapon or whatever just old school farming and raiding.

Last edited:
I might play it for a while, only to level to the max level and experience the quest/campaign. I have no time for raids and such like that. I'd do 3 months tops. But will have to wait a few months before I would have a chance to do so. I am a bit annoyed at the whole bro-culture scandal and how they treat women. So I may still not play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back