Anyone master public peeing

I can't walk but I can and do wet in public whilst wheeling myself around

What’s made this easy for me training myself to pee without hesitation in diapers (not loss of control). While in the Army I had to be observed while peeing for UA. So peeing around other people isn’t an issue. No fear and no hesitation when wearing makes it so easy. The only thing that has me hesitate is trusting my diaper won’t leak. Which I mostly wear Goodnites and so I just take it slow.

Reactions: diaperdude
A weird quirk I seem to have is that even if I'm not uncomfortable having to go potty, I worry about having an accident, so I usually go as soon as I feel the slightest need. If I wear a pull-up in public I can tell myself that if I can't hold it anymore it will go in my pull-up and not my pants. So I can go a lot longer before I become uncomfortable, at which point I just go use the potty unless I'm on the way home.

I do feel as a non-incontinent person it's kind of disrespectful of those around me to wet in public; who knows if I'm making a funny face, or if there will be some odor.

Reactions: JustAGirl and Napincolove
My bladder will happily let go at any point no matter where I am or what I am doing, I may well try to hold it but that risks an even more serious event that is just not worth the few seconds I would gain holding on.

So walking sitting laying non of it matters as my bladder will do its thing regardless.

f0rtysixand2 said:
Anyone master public peeing while walking? Try to keep the flow going while walking so I don’t have to stop and stand but having a hard time. Any tips would help. Thanks.
Best thing ever! Relax is my only to I think, and time, Have fun with it! Best of luck.

well recently i had an accident and had to wear diapers for mobility reasons , i sort of peed in my diaper while people were talking to me not really mastered but yeah

PaddedCub said:
As soon as I start walking it stops! Lol
Standing is my most comfortable position and as long as people aren’t near me I can go in public.
Things will move around down there as you walk and we are inclined to clench. Try not to and break the habit. If you try and stay relaxed at all times down there (not always easy) you’ll notice the pee just fall out as needed.

Reactions: PaddedCub
Yeah I pee myself while walking when I’m out and abo it sometimes. Maybe you could start to pee while you’re standing still and then start walking as you’re peeing

while walking i have trouble with. i usually find a place to lean up against or sit if possible

Yup. I can sit, stand, walk, drive, and talking to people while peeing with no problem. Walking was the last one I mastered at. Just gotta hold it in til you really gotta go and then go walk as if you think you can’t make it to the toilet and release while walking.

I've always been incontinent (U-IC / F-IC). Having an accident (wetting) it doesn't really bother me at all. But sometimes I'm prone to flood my diaper
and often having a flash flood. Again, I have no control and most of the time my face doesn't change. But those flash floods? First, my face get's that "pee face" and I try not to show. Can't tell if the public can see. But those flash floods? I know that I stop what I was doing and probably a look of shock. Hate that. Probably is because it's obvious. It's not about mastering wetting for me. ABDL people? Enjoy your wetting and try to keep your face for not showing the public and seeing it (respect the public).

WoollyAndJoshy said:
Things will move around down there as you walk and we are inclined to clench. Try not to and break the habit. If you try and stay relaxed at all times down there (not always easy) you’ll notice the pee just fall out as needed.

I’m trying to do that lately. I also found out at physiotherapy that I’m pretty bad at relaxing any of my muscles lol

It is not at all unusual for me to be engaged in a conversation at work, with my wife, friends and be wetting my diaper without anyone knowing, so I guess you could say I am a "Master Wetter." Sure, sometimes I might have a brief glassy eye gaze as I wet my diaper, but still discreet.

Thanks everyone for the great replies and tips. To master anything in life takes lots of practice. I’m glad today is another day I’m out and about diapered. So getting more practice in to master the “art” of wetting my diaper in public mid stride and without hesitation. Cheers 💦

Well yes, although there were very few people around. I have just returned from a brisk country walk and I had a little wee in my nappy while I was out!

Reactions: nectar0001
I do not have to try it just happens walking or sitting on my chair or getting in or out of the car. It also happens when standing and talking to people. I most times have No control over when I am going to wet my diaper. :rolleyes:

Back