Anyone know were to get two piece pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I'm in Canada! It's amazing how hard it is to find two piece pajamas, it's as if once you become an adult things need to become boring and stale!

I agree, I love wearing toddler two piece pjs, it feels so real with a diaper.

For the record I have found that Y-snap (neck-to-crotch-to-ankles) footie pyjamas are the easiest for changing, but two-piece pyjamas are the closest after that :)

Have you concidered getting a set of PJ's from Joey Cuties? It took about a month for it to be made and a ship from Malaysia, but the quality of the fabric, stitching and packaging was very nice. I got the PAW Patrol ones, and they are so cozey.

Dolphin said:
Have you concidered getting a set of PJ's from Joey Cuties? It took about a month for it to be made and a ship from Malaysia, but the quality of the fabric, stitching and packaging was very nice. I got the PAW Patrol ones, and they are so cozey.
I've considered it but the wired transfers are so confusing =/ Also communication seems to be very slow since he's one person.

lilkayden said:
I've considered it but the wired transfers are so confusing =/ Also communication seems to be very slow since he's one person.
Ya, I was starting to get a bit nervous when it got to a month. He did send a tracking number, but it got stuck at customs for a while. I don't know if he changed it, but I paid by PayPal and had the option of opening up a case if it never arrived.

Last edited:
https://www.joeycuties.com/apparel

After 45 minutes I gave up, too bad the anchor PJs are way too cute.

I couldn't figure out my routing number, not sure if I even have one, it is definitely not printed on my cheque. I tried the alternate method to wire the funds via my bank/web but my bank doesn't recognize the wire company 'Transferwire' so I'm unable to send.... I tried!

Oh well. $95 (CAD) is a bit steep anyways.

The hunt continues....

Last edited:

Last edited:
Lionmonkeyboy said:

I ordered the last medium monkey one a couple weeks ago, I wanted the 'Level Up; one but they only had small. If anyone with a smaller body wants a nice 2 piece set then consider the Blah Blah Blah, Monkey, or Level Up from DayNite Care! They have a hook/loop on the shoulder for a pacifier clip that comes free with the PJs. I was emailing with one of the workers at DayNite Care, great staff! Anyone in Canada should check them out, lots of ABDL diapers.

neophyte said:
I ordered the last medium monkey one a couple weeks ago, I wanted the 'Level Up; one but they only had small. If anyone with a smaller body wants a nice 2 piece set then consider the Blah Blah Blah, Monkey, or Level Up from DayNite Care! They have a hook/loop on the shoulder for a pacifier clip that comes free with the PJs. I was emailing with one of the workers at DayNite Care, great staff! Anyone in Canada should check them out, lots of ABDL diapers.
they also sell stuff on eBay they ran out of the level up but then I checked eBay and they had some.

A vendor in Quebec Canada has some two piece ABDL PJs on sale right now...

I got the monkey set a couple months ago and they are well worth the purchase. Good stitching, I love the wrist and ankles they are just like toddler PJs. They designed them with a bit of extra space for a diaper. They also have a loop on the shoulder for a paci clip and it comes with a free cute paci clip/string!! Also the store owner was very nice and helpful answering my questions via email.

SMALL ONLY

SMALL / XL

SMALL/MEDIUM

Last edited:
I recently bought a set of jimjams from Patpat, and they are amazing. I got the dino print ones in size large. I'm 6'4 and weigh about 185 pounds and they come up slightly large, but I believe they'll shrink in the wash slightly from the weave of the fabric. They have a few sets on clearance at the moment but are mostly Christmas themes. If you're shipping from outside of the US, maybe think about getting more then one to make shipping more worthwhile.

Hi, does anyone know anywhere in the UK that does babyish 2 piece pyjamas. I’d love paw patrol print ones or something like that?

Leveret has a few new and cool 2 piece PJs in stock!

Here are my two favs... I had to order them!

On the WILD side - cross over to the other side of the aisle and peruse through women's sleepwear !
Mix and match with lingerie for a different look. This being winter in the northern hemisphere perhaps
entertain something heavy weight in flannel rather than something flirty sheer airy covering only the
basic body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back