Anyone know how to get a diaper display stand from like a store?

DiaperSWAG

From Cleveland, Ohio
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was at the store the other day and saw a cool looking cardboard pampers display stand with various pampers packages, and I thought it would be cool to get my hands on one so i could put my diaper collection on it in my nursery. So anyone know how to get one? Ebay and google hasnt really brought up much

Attachments

• 6AF9268D-D22F-4014-B620-9B026952AC8C.jpeg
    6AF9268D-D22F-4014-B620-9B026952AC8C.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 20
You could go back to the store and ask if they’d let you have the display when it’s no longer in use. Might raise a few eyebrows, but the manager would likely give it away rather than trash or recycle it.

Reactions: MarineJohn and Cottontail
Hmm... Well, this is kinda similar. Or maybe this, or this. If those don't work for you, maybe there are instructions online somewhere.

sbmccue said:
You could go back to the store and ask if they’d let you have the display when it’s no longer in use. Might raise a few eyebrows, but the manager would likely give it away rather than trash or recycle it.
That's the way to do it, if they question why, just say its for a homemade movie prop.

Reactions: MegaMaxx
Building a beliveble excuse for that might be the biggest issue.

jasonbutsmall said:
Hmm... Well, this is kinda similar. Or maybe this, or this. If those don't work for you, maybe there are instructions online somewhere.
Oops sorry, this probably wasn't specific enough. I meant to say "Maybe there are instructions online for how to fold one yourself out of cardboard or something."

Not sure about this but maybe try E-Bay or other sites like it !

littledinogoesrawr said:
Building a beliveble excuse for that might be the biggest issue.
Nah. Just say you make tik tok and need it for a skit.

Back