Anyone know any old drynites on Amazon UK?

howaymon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been looking for a while now, but I can't seem to find any of the girl's designs (pre-2020) for size 8-15 that ship to an amazon locker. I live with other people, so I often get my diapers shipped to amazon lockers, however I can't find any girls pre-2020s that ship to lockers.

Does anyone know of any?

I can't reallt help with your question but as an alternative to Amazon lockers have you considered Click & Collect from eBay stores? I know that ABU and Nappies R Us have stores on there that offer this as a delivery option. You can purchase and get nappies shipped to a collection point which is normally a corner shop or similar. Well packaged and no one would ever know what they are.

howaymon said:
I've been looking for a while now, but I can't seem to find any of the girl's designs (pre-2020) for size 8-15 that ship to an amazon locker. I live with other people, so I often get my diapers shipped to amazon lockers, however I can't find any girls pre-2020s that ship to lockers.

Does anyone know of any?

Are you looking for this design? Before they changed to dark theme.

Older designs are getting harder to find, most adverts on Amazon use the older product images, but send you the latest designs.

I made sure to stock up before the change. Even got some of the pink flowers & purple butterflys (design before stripes & butterflys)

Reactions: LittleScotty
LittleScotty said:
I can't reallt help with your question but as an alternative to Amazon lockers have you considered Click & Collect from eBay stores? I know that ABU and Nappies R Us have stores on there that offer this as a delivery option. You can purchase and get nappies shipped to a collection point which is normally a corner shop or similar. Well packaged and no one would ever know what they are.
I never thought of ebay! I'll take a look into that, thank you!

Reactions: LittleScotty
ComfyNappies171 said:
Are you looking for this design? Before they changed to dark theme.

Older designs are getting harder to find, most adverts on Amazon use the older product images, but send you the latest designs.

I made sure to stock up before the change. Even got some of the pink flowers & purple butterflys (design before stripes & butterflys)
Yeah that's one of the designs I was looking for! Too bad they're so hard to find, I always just assumed the products using old images were the old designs (bummer..). Too bad it'll be a long time before they change the designs, I'm not too big of a fan of the new designs.

I
howaymon said:
Yeah that's one of the designs I was looking for! Too bad they're so hard to find, I always just assumed the products using old images were the old designs (bummer..). Too bad it'll be a long time before they change the designs, I'm not too big of a fan of the new designs.
I could probally sort you out with some packs of older designs.

Attachments

• 20210719_153714.jpg
    20210719_153714.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 13
ComfyNappies171 said:
I

I could probally sort you out with some packs of older designs.
Oh brilliant, thank you! How much would you want for a pack? Would it be possible to ship it to some sort of "discreet" area?
I've heard of an amazon-style locker system (called "hermes") that charges a small fee I'd be more than happy to pay

Oh and by the way, I'm not currently Est. Contributor I can't DM on here right now

Last edited:
howaymon said:
Oh brilliant, thank you! How much would you want for a pack? Would it be possible to ship it to some sort of "discreet" area?
I've heard of an amazon-style locker system (called "hermes") that charges a small fee I'd be more than happy to pay

Oh and by the way, I'm not currently Est. Contributor I can't DM on here right now
Make an offer.

Looking £5.50 per pack retail (current designs) in terms of shipping. If you know of a discreet service we can look into the costs.

All depends of your budget

ComfyNappies171 said:
Make an offer.

Looking £5.50 per pack retail (current designs) in terms of shipping. If you know of a discreet service we can look into the costs.

All depends of your budget
How does £10 sound?
I'd be willing to just use Royal Mail, and I'll cover the costs for that.

Of course I'm still open to counter offers, and since I'm only a contributor I can't DM on this site so we'll probably have to discuss a separate, more confidential form of communication for addresses, ect.

Thanks again!

Back