Anyone interested in rocking chairs?

AsherDearing

Baby Bear | Wannabe Care Bear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Just found a rocking chair for two on Wayfair! I have lots of fantasies about being rocked in a rocking chair with a caregiver ☺️. This one actually might be comfortable 🤣.

Sietie+Upholstered+Rocking+Chair.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, Jodie, Sealander and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
ILuvDiapers said:
That one is okay, as it looks comfy. I have always associated wooden rickety rocking chairs with horror movies! 🤣 There is just something about them that make them feel creepy to me.🫣:oops:

I locally get that classic creaky rocking chair trope 🤣. Definitely would like something more modern and comfy for my future nursery ☺️.

Reactions: Edgewater, KBoy and ILuvDiapers
O my gosh, it's the biggest thing with me, it's absolutely the only way I can calm down. I have had to keep one my entire life.
I cannot believe this has came up here. AsherDearing, you have just made my day, it's been so embarrassing.
Adult Babies like rockers, I'm a adult baby lol

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing and ILuvDiapers
Here is my new outdoor chair, so I can scream at that darn raccoon in comfort 😆

Attachments

• Tyro+Outdoor+Rocking+Chair.jpg
    Tyro+Outdoor+Rocking+Chair.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Edgewater
I have a rocking chair that I really like, though it wouldn't fit me with a caregiver! I haven't tried it diapered either because it stays in common area. But I think it would be nice and relaxing.

I really like that rocking couch in OP though!

Reactions: Edgewater, AsherDearing and KBoy
KBoy said:
O my gosh, it's the biggest thing with me, it's absolutely the only way I can calm down. I have had to keep one my entire life.
I cannot believe this has came up here. AsherDearing, you have just made my day, it's been so embarrassing.
Adult Babies like rockers, I'm a adult baby lol

The idea of being rocked by a caregiver as they read me a bedtime story is such a comforting fantasy 🤗. The two-seater might actually allow for laying down and snuggling with a CG.

I'm obsessed with rocking chairs.

Have made several rocking chairs for family gifts over the years and also enjoy reading while rocking.

Reactions: KBoy and Sealander
Edgewater said:
Have made several rocking chairs for family gifts over the years and also enjoy reading while rocking.
I put mine together 😃
I may be tough, but I'm no carpenter lol Unforgiven

Reactions: Edgewater
Back