Anyone here who poops their girly/pink diapers?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For those who like to poop their diapers while feeling girly, do you like pooping in girly/pink diapers (such as Dotty the Pony and Sunkiss Masterpiece Pink)? What is your favorite girly/pink diaper to poop in? Do you still feel girly after you pooped your girly/pink diaper?

Last edited:
I tried on a pink dotty the diaper company diaper and fully used it, it looked very curious wet and messy.

I poop girls Goodnites

Reactions: Epilepticdiapers92
dreamerover9000 said:
I poop girls Goodnites
I was only talking about adult diapers that are girly and pink with tapes.

Last edited:
I poop in pink diapers yes. After, I of course still feel girly (real girls poop too). To feel girly after I poop, I speak to myself, telling me my pussy is wet and dirty, but it is a nice pussy that needs to be washed ☺️

• Love
Reactions: NECottageNerd, Otterbox, JazzBaby and 2 others
I feel mushy ( for all you that are brittish you should get what I'm about to say) sometimes I just want to scream out my window I'm dirty & I need to go to the wash room. With a high broad accent and see everyones response as they walk by. Give it a minute ID HIGHLY doubtfully think they'd pay attention what do you think. These people & there perpetual attitudes 😆🤣 Wah I've always wanted to say that. :)

Last edited:
I poop in pink diapers . To feel girly after I poop

Yes, I will occasionally poop in my diapers. As far as still feeling girly yes I still do because the designs of the diapers help and like others said it's not like girls don't go to.

Reactions: JazzBaby and BabyprinceS
Yay, totally 🌸

Reactions: mistykitty
I poop the pink megamax or Lil Bella. Still feel girly after either and with the Lil Bella it's really oriented towards age play.

I adore messing my Pink Princess Rearz. I feel so prissy and girly and naughty.

Like everyone else has said, girls have to poop too! And just because I'm a loser in diapers doesn't mean I can't look cute and feminine while I do it. :]

Reactions: NECottageNerd
I love my pink dotty diapers. Not pooped yet but hopefully soon

🎀 Isn't that what our pretty pink pampers are for? 🎀

Back