Anyone from Alberta Canada?

• Love
Reactions: Fraggle, Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
Mehrabad98 said:
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I'm coming to Alberta in March. I live in California but my friend has invited me to go to Edmonton for spring break. Not a typical way for a Californian to spend spring break but I'm excited to visit my fourth province in Canada. I don't know how much I'll be able to see in a week, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'm planning to do a fair bit of nightlife activities while I'm there; if anyone wants to join me that would be wonderful!
That would be cool really want to meet folks but everyone is so shy

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Albertapampers said:
That would be cool really want to meet folks but everyone is so shy
I'm the opposite; I love being social. Would love to hang out if you have time!

Any other couples in and around Alberta, want to meet up with my girlfriend and I. We both wear and we enjoy hanging out in nappies. We are in the Calgary area.

Fraggle said:
Any other couples in and around Alberta, want to meet up with my girlfriend and I. We both wear and we enjoy hanging out in nappies. We are in the Calgary area.
I dm you

Reactions: Fraggle
Fraggle said:
I'm visiting Calgary mid April, it will just be me. I'm trying to make some plans with like minded ppl just casual meet up's perhaps, nothing crazy. Let me know if this would interests you guys. Cheers.

I’m just south of Calgary and very limited in driving and only me but if anyone does anything 130 ave or farther south area I would LOVE to meet like minded people. I have never done it before and working through some social anxiety but might be very fun. I am limited from mid May to July though because my mom is having hip replaced and we live together so I have to help

Depending on the day and time I might be able to get away. Would love to meet other Littles but it has been difficult with my schedule.

April 14th, Sunday evening?

Reactions: ryan8710
Krinklez said:
I will try to make it, I am working Sunday. Just depends on when and where

KarmaBaby3 said:
I’m just south of Calgary and very limited in driving and only me but if anyone does anything 130 ave or farther south area I would LOVE to meet like minded people. I have never done it before and working through some social anxiety but might be very fun. I am limited from mid May to July though because my mom is having hip replaced and we live together so I have to help
When you passing through Calgary? I have Large size?

Krinklez said:
Hopefully you get some people, the way my chronic pain has been with these swings and what I already have booked that day … it’s unlikely I can drive into city to meet.

Back