Anyone ever slept in a fursuit?

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Anyone else ever tried this? I’ve found that sleeping in a partial without a head on is really cozy.

From what I’ve heard, it’s advertised not to fall asleep in one because it’s detrimental to the fur. When you sleep you toss and turn with puts strain on it.

Sounds cozy! Do what you like~

I think I did almost once

Ventilation may be an issue in some suits? Sounds like a claustrophobic nightmare 🙀

Not in the detailed parts of my suits like the heads, paws, and tails but I do sleep in the onesies because that is what I currently use to act as the body of my fursuits (also they help me engage in my little side) but the tails, heads, and paws were commissioned and would likely get damaged.

I am planning to when it cools off and if I don't ruin it! I hope I won't! Jesus! But I don't have a super-spectacular thousand+ dollar deal, just an animal thing that is furry, yeah. With a total head, yeah. Like mine. But I prefer to breathe. What do you mean? A high-priced art combo? Like real Furries? Like for the whole Disney garb-type-pull?

Oh, I'm new to this "sub-division" of this. Be kind. I'm not evil. More animal than you think. I never mock, but I just am Furryous? (Funny. Fur-curious) that's funny. Admit it. Funny in a weird, not a good, yet not bad way.

Last edited:
Me? Not that i can think of

You'd boil alive! A full size suit gets really hot with the head on! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

haha no, I'd get claustrophobic plus I toss and turn alot so it would prob damage it

Seattlehusky93 said:
haha no, I'd get claustrophobic plus I toss and turn alot so it would prob damage it
same thing here! Wearing tail makes it impossible to lie down on my back. If I put a head on I assume I would boil my brain and wont wake up anymore :ROFLMAO: When I am fursuiting, sometimes am so excited that I forgot to stay hydrated. After just 4h I got terrible head ache. So sleeping for 6-8h is going to make me brain-dead o_O

I just got a onesie that has a hood with a snout sticking out of it. I found it difficult to get comfortable in bead with the hood on. I think I did manage to fall asleap with the hood on but it was compleatly down when I woke up. The onesie also has a tail on it that would end up underneath me unless I made sure that it was off to the side and even then I found that when I tried to readjust my blanket I would end up grabbing the tail instead

I fall asleep once for like 15-20. Uncomfortable and hot.

Funnily enough this is one of my triggers to joining the DL community

I went to a con in America and met some good friends who lived there who had moved there a couple years before but anyway the con was kinda bad so my friends and I plus about 10 odd other blokes decided to go back to one of my friends houses and have a party a couple hours go past and it's now the wee hours around 2 or 3 am and the cops show up and I was allegedly so blocked that I asked him if he wanted to try on my helmet he said no and everybody left so now it's me and 2 friends left and they decide that because I'm blocked in a foreign country and have no clue where my hotel was to let me crash there at his house so I fell asleep on the couch. The next morning I wake up with a pounding headache with my friend stood over me with 2 cups of coffee in his hand he sets one on the coffee table and walks off now I feel something all wet in my groinal region so I take my helmet off and go into the bathroom to inspect and sure enough I found some random diaper furs stuff and decided it would be funny to put on a diaper and I'm glad I did because if I wasn't wearing that my fur suit would have been flooded with about 3 litres of vodka so there ya go I kinda enjoyed the experience but definitely DO NOT get drunk in a fur suit because you might not be lucky enough to have a diaper furs at your party

I don’t have a really awesome first suit, if I did, it would definitely be a lion. But since I’m in Diapers 24/7 that’s kind of where most of my extra money goes. I do have a tiger, print onesie from forever lazy and I fallen asleep in that, but it’s gotten a bit toasty so I don’t do it that often. Eventually, I am going to get one of those animal onesie PJs that I’ve seen on Amazon. I think they’re called king Rumi. I would definitely have to go with the lion.

I suited 23 hours at TFF and each one was like being in 120 degree humid heat. It was worth it. You need to cool off every so often, so sleeping in one is not a smart idea unless you got fans and AC on. Only have a head on might work though.

I almost fell asleep on my way back from a meet & greet. It was an 8 hour drive and was too lazy to take my suit off

as someone who had done this once, do not recommend, you will wake up severely dehydrated, also cleaning the inevitable leaks if your wearing a diaper can be a nightmare (if im suiting i have to change atleast every 4 hours)

Back