Anyone ever go shopping for diapers and then "lose heart" and go home without them?

Not really, I can't resist when I'm alone and I have a bag big enough to store them until I go back home.

I've normalized diapers a lot at this point.

Bigguydl said:
Just curious what kind of side effects did you have? If you don’t mind sharing.
For one, it felt like I had ice water for blood, NOTHING seemed to taste right, ended up wetting a lot less heavy then normal - BUT a LOT more often, impotence, and I know there was more just been a long time, having trouble remembering all of it - but those are the ones that were the most annoying.

Yes! I walked out empty handed so much that i got questioned by the employees.

Sometimes I get a last minute urge to wear, with no immediate options other than what's available in store. I'd go to a store with a self checkout, but often chicken out if it was busier than I thought, or if someone attractive was working at the front.

More often than not, at Walmart, I'd buy something like a cheap towel, or a large shirt, throw it in my basket, then go to the incontinence aisle, pickup what I wanted, then throw the towel or shirt over top of my basket, to hide what I was really purchasing.

TreeLad said:
I can relate to this yes however as I've gotten older it's never an issue anymore.
I'm 42 and I can relate to it not mattering much anymore. For all they know, I have a prostate issue or something neurological so I need them. Most people don't care anyway.

Back