Anyone else love wearing dresses and/or thigh high socks with their diapers?

DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I’m a straight cis male, but I have a frilly pink sissy dress and a pair of white thigh-high socks that I love to wear with my diapers. It just feels so fun and naughty because guys aren’t suppposes to dress like that, and I feel really cute in the outfit. Sorry, but I don’t have any images of myself in it nor am I comfortable posting pics of myself in it (not yet, anyway).

What about you, though?

Reactions: satin, richieboy, KittyninjaW and 5 others
Well it's in the middle of Summer right now in Australia, but when Winter comes, I'd love to have some pairs of warm, thigh high socks, to put on, (with my nappies and dresses or oneises), but I have never seen any such socks on the market that I could successfully purchase, (the few online retailers that I have tried, all failed to except my payments - but I never had problems with this payment method with anyone else -), so I will just have to keep on looking.

So, I would love to answer with a 'YES !' if I could only get some, as so far, I have been looking in all the wrong places, (in real life as well as shops).
Any suggestions of where I should try? Anyone?

Thanks @DiaperedBondageBoy for asking this question.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Well it's in the middle of Summer right now in Australia, but when Winter comes, I'd love to have some pairs of warm, thigh high socks, to put on, (with my nappies and dresses or oneises), but I have never seen any such socks on the market that I could successfully purchase, (the few online retailers that I have tried, all failed to except my payments - but I never had problems with this payment method with anyone else -), so I will just have to keep on looking.

So, I would love to answer with a 'YES !' if I could only get some, as so far, I have been looking in all the wrong places, (in real life as well as shops).
Any suggestions of where I should try? Anyone?

Thanks @DiaperedBondageBoy for asking this question.

I got mine off Amazon.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Happy2BeInNappies2
Yes I have it was a black dress black thigh high with diaper on

Attachments

• 20221210_035039.jpg
    20221210_035039.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 14
I have a few high-highs I use in the colder weather , most of the time it knee high ones I use the most ...

I wear these alot of the time

IMG_1486.jpgIMG_1339.jpg

I wear alot of the time
lupin x

Attachments

• IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Babynix, satin, diaperlover321 and 1 other person
Rita said:
high-highs
hehehe

To try and get used to sleeping in a diaper I am wearing one every weekend to bed, I get cold pretty fast when I go to sleep since I dont like thick tog sizes so normally I would wear some okay thickness PJ but for my diaper day I love the feeling of fluffy thigh high socks as I go to sleep :)

but yeah outside of this I like the feeling or idea of dresses/ thigh highs but sadly have not been able to test or experience a lot of fun with diapers and girls wear as much as I would want

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
It just feels so fun and naughty because guys aren’t suppposes to dress like that, and I feel really cute in the outfit.
When I first got in to this was my main thought as well, the enjoyment and rush of doing somthing that feels wrong but oh so right haha.

Last edited:
Garter belt and stockings with lace bra

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Striped thigh-highs look beyond cute, especially if you have a color matching (complementary!) diaper. I don't enjoy the feeling of wearing pants over a diaper, so they're pretty much perfect for keeping me both warm and not creating any sensory bother for me. I do think it makes me look adorable, but there's no real "naughty" aspect to it for me, because I wear thigh-highs around the house any day I'm not wearing full on pants!

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Seasonedcitizen
I greatly enjoy wearing skirts with my diapers! I can't stand socks without shoes, but skirts with or without leggings are WONDERFUL!!!
Bonus, it really helps keep things cool down there!

Reactions: richieboy, diaperlover321 and Seasonedcitizen
I also love wearing leggings or tights and a skirt over my diaper. I recently purchased a skater skirt which looks really cute over my diaper.

Reactions: richieboy, Katiecduk and Seasonedcitizen
I like to wear diapers and mini skirt

Reactions: richieboy and Seasonedcitizen
I love to wear tights and a skirt or a dress, plus a sexy bra, and my diaper during the day.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Katiecduk said:
I love to wear tights and a skirt or a dress, plus a sexy bra, and my diaper during the day.

I've never worn a bra with my diapers before. I should try it sometime.

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I've never worn a bra with my diapers before. I should try it sometime.
I started out many years ago crossdressing, and love the feel of ladies clothes, and now I have added diapers to my dressing routine and not looked back since.
Try wearing a bra, and I hope you love it as much as me :)

Katiecduk said:
I started out many years ago crossdressing, and love the feel of ladies clothes, and now I have added diapers to my dressing routine and not looked back since.
Try wearing a bra, and I hope you love it as much as me :)

I definitely will. I’ve already done dresses and thigh-high socks, and I love those.

I do63435F52-8040-4608-9934-C1AE2BFBDCB9.jpeg9F756953-D45A-4A6B-9C2D-719284383D33.jpeg54996685-E0D5-4CFE-8CE7-39714C86D6C8.jpegD6310DAC-7EB7-4EDC-ABC3-E7AD043054CD.jpegDAAD4236-A70C-4DF7-AA2C-CC47EA73BBEB.jpeg

Reactions: Blueboy and Seasonedcitizen
I would love to wear high heels someday. I love to wear skirts though.

KittyninjaW said:
I would love to wear high heels someday. I love to wear skirts though.
I'd like to try high heels too. And makeup.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Seasonedcitizen
Back