SunshineGirl

It's Sunshine Girl!
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have a very colorful "clown" aesthetic that is inspired by childhood, artistic collage, and Harajuku street-wear. It involves layers and a lot of accessories. Anyone else into similar fashions? What kinda clothes do you guys like to wear? :)

Attachments

• 67696342_119676349331963_5684371095788978176_n.jpg
    67696342_119676349331963_5684371095788978176_n.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 64180537_2534535566577002_9165320799320539136_n.jpg
    64180537_2534535566577002_9165320799320539136_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Orange
i actually identify with the gothic subculture. I love the clothes i love the music and the women r hot too! I guess to many this is weird but i dont care.

Reactions: SunshineGirl
pdiapered said:
i actually identify with the gothic subculture. I love the clothes i love the music and the women r hot too! I guess to many this is weird but i dont care.
That's cool! I used to identify as goth as well :)

i wondered, in one of your pictures u seemed to have the asthetics.

I love wearing robes, and I guess the general population would consider ABDL clothing really weird as well.

Hi, just caught this thread I'm with in the goth scene I have a thing for bright, colourful onesies. Also, I quite like gothic lolita asethic.

Sari88 said:
Hi, just caught this thread I'm with in the goth scene I have a thing for bright, colourful onesies. Also, I quite like gothic lolita asethic.
I also I have strange thing at the moment, of wearing my onesies with my nappy's with the hood and a tight d ring collar. It just makes me feel very relaxed.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and SunshineGirl
I've been enjoying wearing the loose, geometric fashion style that seems to be popular in Korea, it's truly a blessing for the hot weather here. It's also very comfortable. Back home my fashion style could be described as...colourful. Not quite Decora-colourful, but lots of patterns and bright colours none the less.

I know of some cat boys. these are guys that will have cat ears, cat pors mittions and face paint giveing them self cat noise and wiskers
also a cat tell. some of them are clips on to clotheing or atached by a but plug.

Being a cat seems fun as a cat is more inderpendat that a puppy. but I do like being a puppy.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and SunshineGirl
SunshineGirl said:
I have a very colorful "clown" aesthetic that is inspired by childhood, artistic collage, and Harajuku street-wear. It involves layers and a lot of accessories. Anyone else into similar fashions? What kinda clothes do you guys like to wear? :)

It's a mix of all the stuff I'm accumulated over the years. 1/3 hardcore kid so band tees and slim fit pants, 1/3 loud vintage 70-80s stuff like plaid golf pants, colourful paisley & Hawaiian shirts, army jackets, etc and 1/3 all-over printed clothing with neon colored geometric pattern or paintings by semi-famous artists. Throw in a few random out-there pieces from when I had a thing for buying Japanese designers like Sacai and comme des garcons, a few nice suits, some fancy watches and some really long hair and that's me. 😁

I like either really old stuff or really out-there new stuff.

Last edited:
I do find the colourful stuff fun and cute to look at, though I doubt I'd wear it myself.

Black Leathers

Back