Anybody seen this thing yet?!

private1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I couldn't find anything in search.

I bought from this company a long time ago, one of the trampoline-style harness things. At the time they told me (I asked) that a bigger version of their regular jumper could not exist...

Well here it is.

Anybody got one yet?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Pic?

If this is the adult version of a jolly jumper I seen it on Twitter, sign me up for one lol
ps your pic didn't load

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, lilbabyjooce, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I want it!

I want one so bad, maybe I use mommy's credit card and it will surprise both of us. Hehehe

So, I'll say:

I ordered from her before, an older product, see attached photo. She didn't have the "adult" ones on the site yet but the largest "child" bungee harness she had available claimed 90 lbs. I am admittedly over that, but not by much, and I usually easily fit in anything labeled "80 lbs" so I bought it.

I don't see how this thing could even fit a 80lb kid. The waistband is about the right length for an 8-year-old.

She also sells some "baby" jumpers, and at the time of my order I had asked if one could be scaled up to a bigger-kid size. She advised that that absolutely could not be done. Hence I bought the bungee harness style.

The "baby" jumpers she sells, I eventually managed to track down to this company but the bigger jumpers I have not yet traced. She actually may be making them herself.

If anybody on here actually does buy the adult jumper, I would love to hear about your experience with it. Pictures would also be appreciated if you are comfortable doing so.

These are my obsession and I've made a good number of them myself. I would absolutely love to find a commercially-produced one that is "correct" for me ... I just feel a bit iffy about sending $200 to someone whose other product already disappointed me, in order to buy a product whose manufacturer previously told me could not exist.

Attachments

• 20221116_073913.jpg
    20221116_073913.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and BobbiSueEllen
Back