Anybody have good stories of them being caught wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: LilByte, Angelapinks, Lightstreak2553 and 2 others
Never really been caught wearing diapers. I’ve almost have though. I’ve had my diaper stash found by my parents . That’s it though.

Reactions: checkingoutall
jeffeybug said:
My housemate and I were driving to international falls MN A long ride. when we stopped for gas, I got my bag went to the restroom, went back to the truck, and were off again. then he asked did you change your thing? I had to say what and he sees your diaper. So you know?
He sees yes. It's kind of obvious. don't worry about it " I don't care why you wear diapers" We will just coll your thing.
are you from minn.?

LittleScotty said:
I was working nights last year, went to bed in a nappy and overslept and my wife caught me.
After getting home, I'll get into bed and after about an hour or so my wife will get up and go to work. When she does I'll get up, go to my hidden stash of nappies, put one on and go to bed sleeping for several hours. If I wake and need to pee then I'll obviously wet the nappy and go back to sleep (I've never been able to wake up wet). When I get up I'll either change into a fresh nappy or continue wearing the existing one for several more hours around the house. I will always however change back into normal underwear before my wife gets home.
So I finished work late morning not getting home until 8.45am. My wife had already left for work so I went straight to my stash and put on a Tykables Galactic and climbed into bed. I set my alarm on my phone for 2.30pm and plugged it in to charge, setting it down on the bedside table. I went to sleep but woke about 1130am needing to pee, so I went, looked at the clock then rolled over and went back to sleep.
The next thing I remember was hearing the key in the front door, and then the door open. I looked at the clock... 4.35pm! My phone was dead as although I'd plugged it in to charge I hadn't switched the socket on! My wife then came up the stairs and peered into the bedroom to see if I was awake. Seeing that I was she came in and sat on the end of the bed and asked how my night was. We had a chat about what I'd been up to at work followed by a chat about her day and then she asked if I was getting up. As she was getting changed I just lay there, knowing that all I was wearing was a wet Tykables. After she changed she asked again if I was getting up and probably seeing the look on my face she said "Are you wearing a nappy under there?" I nodded, she then asked "Have you used it?" Again I nodded. Now the ideal situation here (and certainly in my fantasies) would be she offered to change me however I knew this would never be the case. After a pause, and an "Ok" said she said she'd go and make us a coffee and let me sort myself out, before leaving the room quickly clearly not wanting to see me wearing it.
I got up and showered, got dressed and went downstairs putting the wet nappy in the outside bin.
We sat in silence for a bit neither of us wanting to mention what just happened until I then apologised. I have no idea why I did or even what for really, she said it was OK and it was just a surprise as it was the first time I was actually wearing one whist she was at home. She didn't kick up a fuss or anything she just again reiterated she didn't want to see me wearing and she still finds it odd that I enjoy it and can't see how it helps with stress, and anxiety etc.
Curious, your wife obviously knows about the diapers. Have you been married long? How did she originally find out? Have you talked about it a lot? How did she come to the conclusion she did not want to see you in them? Sorry for all the questions but I recently told my wife and I am interested how other wives/SO are dealing with “diapers”.

Reactions: Lyric and LittleScotty
SoggyGolfer said:
Curious, your wife obviously knows about the diapers. Have you been married long? How did she originally find out? Have you talked about it a lot? How did she come to the conclusion she did not want to see you in them? Sorry for all the questions but I recently told my wife and I am interested how other wives/SO are dealing with “diapers”.
We've been together for 15 years and married for 5 years. I've always hidden the fact I was a DL from everyone. Last year I ordered a pack of Tykables online and collected from a local pickup point. It's something I do regularly when I'm running low. When she's out the house I then move them to my hiding spot in the attic. On this particular occasion they were in the boot of the car for a few days and she wanted to pop out to the shop so took my car as it was parked in front of hers. She obviously then discovered the parcel, opened it and questioned me when she got home. I had to come clean... I told her it was something I'd always been into. She knew about the issues I had as a child and the fact I wore nappies/pull ups until I was 10 and the reasons behind it as I'd discussed it with her before. I told her that nappies really help with dealing with stress and anxiety and tried to get her to understand but she didn't. I offered to show her some but she refused, she asked lots of questions like how often do I wear them, do I act like a baby, do I wet and poop in them etc. There were a lot of tears but the main issue was the fact I'd hidden it from her so long. She saw it as a huge trust issue and asked if there was anything else I was hiding. She gave me the silent treatment for a few days, it was really awkward. When we discussed it again she told me she loved me maybe I should see a therapist. I told her it was something that was a part of me and had been for so long I don't think it was something that could be "cured". I said I could try and stop but it would be hard as I'd been doing it for so long but ultimately our marriage was more important.
About a week after that we discussed it again, this time she said if it truly made me happy then she would let me continue but she did not want to participate, didn't want me wearing around her or see them around the house. We've never really discussed it in depth since. She never brings it up, it's as though she puts it out of her mind and pretends it never happened.
I'd like her to be more accepting but I'm not complaining with way things are, it could have been a lot worse...

Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, tam1623 and 4 others
Kind of in a similar situation with my wife although I’m much older and have been married much longer. I decided to tell her instead of her finding out. If you search my posts, you will find my story. Since telling her 6 weeks ago she also “She never brings it up, it's as though she puts it out of her mind and pretends it never happened.” I got a great response in one of my posts that hit home for me:

Subtlerustle
I get the urge to bring it up but in seeking her affirmation repeatedly you risk portraying that this new (to her) kink is going to dominate your lives. That doesn’t give off the vibe that this is something you’ve got in control. I mean your clearly in a good spot that she has green lit your diaper wearing. At this point her participation beyond that might be a long shot but that’s not the end of the world.

Trust me I get the feeling you are experiencing at the moment. You’ve just gotten the 500-pound monkey off your back. You want to celebrate, talk about your new reality however it is just not the same experience for your wife. It’s something totally different but at least you have her support.

Many on this site have reported that in time their wife/SO have moved from tolerance to acceptance. I hope that is something we both get to experience.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, TigerDL, tam1623 and 2 others
ive told this story a few times on here but one time in the gas station my sweatpants had been falling down but i couldnt feel it because of the diaper and my pants ended up falling completely down and i had to put everything down to pull them back up and pretty much everybody saw me, and the cashier was someone i knew 🙃

also, one time i was on facetime with one of my friends, and i had a colossal mess in my diaper under my leggings, and she was someone who didnt know about my thing, so i was feeling really thrilled by the thought of talking to her face to face on video chat like that while i was in a full diaper. sooo me being all kinked out i decided to flash her the butt of my leggings real quick with the bulge obviously in site, and she said something like "whoa... wait a second" and i said "what?" and she just goes "nevermind" and giggles. so yeah, she never said anything about it but im pretty sure i gave myself away to her. iknow thats not being caught but i feel like its related. also, she would do things like that to me all the time so i knew she wouldnt mind

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck and Pamper8824
When I was a teen I got pretty good at making makeshift diapers. So I crafted a nice white plastic thick one and wore it to bed . By morning i was still asleep and the blankets slid off the bed and I was laying there in just my makeshift diaper. My mom came in the room to get dirty clothes for the laundry. So I was startled awake realizing I didnt have covers on! I saw her look directly at what I was wearing but she didnt say anything. So later on as I got up for the day I was wondering if she would say anything. The day came and went and nothing was ever said. I know she did see the makeshift diaper though. So I remained careful moving forward and she never did say anything about what I was wearing that morning.

Reactions: KrankyPants and checkingoutall
Yeah, I was about 12 and happened to have a few pairs of the depends pull ups. I never wet them or anything but did take a shower with one so it would swell up.

I didn't throw it away and my mother found it. She asked and I legit didn't know what to tell her. I think I said I was just messing around with and being curious----kinda like when your parents are wondering why you decided to take apart the VCR for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, KrankyPants, checkingoutall and 1 other person
I was extremely embarrassed when my sister discovered my diapers and rubber pants in my travel bag when I was staying with her for a couple of nights while traveling for business. She was trying to be helpful and unpack my bag for me, but when I came home from work, she asked if we could talk, opened a bottle of wine and we sat down on her couch. She told me she found diapers, rubber pants, diaper pins, baby powder and wipes in my travel bag and wanted to know why I had them. I really didn't want to tell her anything, I felt so embarrassed, but both of us had worn diapers for bedwetting so I told her the truth-that I never go over wearing diapers and rubber pants and so I wore diapers whenever I could and went potty in them all the time. It all ended well and we both became much closer.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Rezzu, Raylynn and 5 others
I was wearing a diaper while video chatting one of my friends. I carelessly moved my phone around, and he bluntly asked, "Is that a diaper you’re wearing? Don’t lie to me". So I said yes and begged him not to tell, and he never did.

• Wow
Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, Pamper8824 and KrankyPants
MichiganDL89 said:
I was wearing a diaper while video chatting one of my friends. I carelessly moved my phone around, and he bluntly asked, "Is that a diaper you’re wearing? Don’t lie to me". So I said yes and begged him not to tell, and he never did.
Oh my. I bet was tense.

Reactions: GeorgeJeffrey
Not sure if it really counts as caught, but my wife hates my diapers and says I can only wear if she isn’t around. Well one day, I decided to wear all day to work. When I got home, she smacked my butt while giving me a kiss hello and noticed I was padded. She asked “what is that?” I said, “you know what it is”. She just shook her head and that was that.

Reactions: Pamper8824
Never been caught actually wearing but after 30+ years of being with my wife she discovered a wet disposable in the footwell of my car.

Three quick stories for me to share:

1) When I was in junior high school, me and a friend were swapping secrets during lunchtime. For some stupid reason, when it was my time to share a secret, I told him that I pop a boner whenever I see or touch diapers. Silence for a few moments. Then, he suddenly burst out laughing, called out my name real loud to the rest of the students and tells everyone within hearing shot that this guy pops a boner over diapers! I was flabbergasted. But oddly enough, only a few other students even looked our way. Nobody approached me afterwards and my friend never brought it up again.

2) When I was in high school, a couple of my sister's really cute friends came to our house and while visiting me in my room, they began horsing around and teasing me by opening all of my dresser drawers, closet doors, and messing with my things, etc (basic silly schoolgirl teasing that happens to boys). I wasn't especially mad at what they were doing at the time (I thought they were cute after all and I took it as flirting so I played along). I ran around the room pretending I was trying to stop them but there were two of them and only one of me. One girl opened the bottom dresser drawer and lo and behold what was there? A small, opened bag of convenience store-sized Huggies (yes, I'm a 70s Pampers boy, but I was trying the new Huggies to see if I liked them or not). Both girls stopped in their tracks and stared at the diapers. They laughed, pointed, and asked, "Why do you have Huggies diapers in your dresser?" Shaking with embarrassment I quickly made up a story on the spot: "Well... I like to... uh... hug them at night so that I can sleep better... kinda like a teddy bear or security blanket, see?" They looked at me for a second as they processed my answer. Then they looked at each other, broke out laughing again, and mockingly replied, "Hug-a-me! Hug-a-me!" This phrase "hug-a-me" (a word-play on the fact that I told them that I "hugged" Huggies at night) became their teasing slogan every time they came over to my house for a month or so afterwards. I was annoyed, but since I thought they were cute and actually liked when they visited I rolled with the teasing, and jokingly replied every time, "Do you need one of my Huggies to sleep with at night? I can get one for you if you wish!" Bottom line: close call, but at least they didn't find out the REAL reason I had Huggies diapers in my dresser.

3) When I was a few months into dating my now current wife, I worked up the boldness to reveal my diaper fetish to her by allowing her to see me wearing an Attends adult diaper. I'm not usually into adult diapers since none of them have diamond-embossed plastics, but I happened to receive this freebie sample from an eBay trade I had made with another diaper collector at the time. So I asked my wife to go out of the room. I stripped down to nothing but that vintage Attends diaper, got under the covers, and then asked her to come back into the room. She came in and I pulled back the covers and sat up in the bed in nothing but a vintage Attends diaper. She looked at me for what seemed like 5 or so minutes, but was probably more like only 30 seconds. She finally broke the silence by smiling and saying, "You look cute." And that was that. I put on some clothes with the diaper still on and we at lunch and watched a movie. She has accepted my fetish ever since. We went on to get married the year after that, and I went on to continue to purchase several more boxes and bags of vintage diapers--to her approval, as long as it was within our budget.

See some of the diapers in my stash at this LINK. I even keep two opened boxes of Pampers with stacked diapers on my nightstand next to my alarm clock--in full view! Not hidden from her or anyone (of course I hide them when folks come to visit). (see attached photos of my actual night stand!

Moral of the story with wives and S/O: tell them right up front, as soon as is convenient. Don't hide your secrets from them. They are more likely to react with positive acceptance and trust if they feel you are not hiding things from them. Yes, I still have a few minor details about my diaper love that I keep to myself because she doesn't want to be bogged down with small specifics, but the major news about me being a diaper lover was revealed to her very early one so that she could make a choice to leave or stay while we were still just boyfriend and girlfriend.

My wife and I have been happily married for over 20 years now! She doesn't participate in my diaper play, but she fully accepts me as a diaper lover and she always allows me to play whenever I want.

*click thumbnails for high res view

78pampersblue.jpg77pampersblue.jpg69pampersblue.jpg68pampersblue.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pamper8824, Lyric, 3babyblu and 2 others
70sPampers said:
Three quick stories for me to share:

1) When I was in junior high school, me and a friend were swapping secrets during lunchtime. For some stupid reason, when it was my time to share a secret, I told him that I pop a boner whenever I see or touch diapers. Silence for a few moments. Then, he suddenly burst out laughing, called out my name real loud to the rest of the students and tells everyone within hearing shot that this guy pops a boner over diapers! I was flabbergasted. But oddly enough, only a few other students even looked our way. Nobody approached me afterwards and my friend never brought it up again.

2) When I was in high school, a couple of my sister's really cute friends came to our house and while visiting me in my room, they began horsing around and teasing me by opening all of my dresser drawers, closet doors, and messing with my things, etc (basic silly schoolgirl teasing that happens to boys). I wasn't especially mad at what they were doing at the time (I thought they were cute after all and I took it as flirting so I played along). I ran around the room pretending I was trying to stop them but there were two of them and only one of me. One girl opened the bottom dresser drawer and lo and behold what was there? A small, opened bag of convenience store-sized Huggies (yes, I'm a 70s Pampers boy, but I was trying the new Huggies to see if I liked them or not). Both girls stopped in their tracks and stared at the diapers. They laughed, pointed, and asked, "Why do you have Huggies diapers in your dresser?" Shaking with embarrassment I quickly made up a story on the spot: "Well... I like to... uh... hug them at night so that I can sleep better... kinda like a teddy bear or security blanket, see?" They looked at me for a second as they processed my answer. Then they looked at each other, broke out laughing again, and mockingly replied, "Hug-a-me! Hug-a-me!" This phrase "hug-a-me" (a word-play on the fact that I told them that I "hugged" Huggies at night) became their teasing slogan every time they came over to my house for a month or so afterwards. I was annoyed, but since I thought they were cute and actually liked when they visited I rolled with the teasing, and jokingly replied every time, "Do you need one of my Huggies to sleep with at night? I can get one for you if you wish!" Bottom line: close call, but at least they didn't find out the REAL reason I had Huggies diapers in my dresser.

3) When I was a few months into dating my now current wife, I worked up the boldness to reveal my diaper fetish to her by allowing her to see me wearing an Attends adult diaper. I'm not usually into adult diapers since none of them have diamond-embossed plastics, but I happened to receive this freebie sample from an eBay trade I had made with another diaper collector at the time. So I asked my wife to go out of the room. I stripped down to nothing but that vintage Attends diaper, got under the covers, and then asked her to come back into the room. She came in and I pulled back the covers and sat up in the bed in nothing but a vintage Attends diaper. She looked at me for what seemed like 5 or so minutes, but was probably more like only 30 seconds. She finally broke the silence by smiling and saying, "You look cute." And that was that. I put on some clothes with the diaper still on and we at lunch and watched a movie. She has accepted my fetish ever since. We went on to get married the year after that, and I went on to continue to purchase several more boxes and bags of vintage diapers--to her approval, as long as it was within our budget.

See some of the diapers in my stash at this LINK. I even keep two opened boxes of Pampers with stacked diapers on my nightstand next to my alarm clock--in full view! Not hidden from her or anyone (of course I hide them when folks come to visit). (see attached photos of my actual night stand!

Moral of the story with wives and S/O: tell them right up front, as soon as is convenient. Don't hide your secrets from them. They are more likely to react with positive acceptance and trust if they feel you are not hiding things from them. Yes, I still have a few minor details about my diaper love that I keep to myself because she doesn't want to be bogged down with small specifics, but the major news about me being a diaper lover was revealed to her very early one so that she could make a choice to leave or stay while we were still just boyfriend and girlfriend.

My wife and I have been happily married for over 20 years now! She doesn't participate in my diaper play, but she fully accepts me as a diaper lover and she always allows me to play whenever I want.

*click thumbnails for high res view

View attachment 66219View attachment 66220View attachment 66221View attachment 66222

These Pampers fanfold overnights are modified I suppose.

And since you plan buying your very first Babylino fanfolds on eBay I strongly recommend to also try the overnights from the 1st and 2nd generation packages. Bearing in mind that Babylino fanfolds are scentless, you'll probably need to add a scent strip to make them scented.

s-l1600-1~35.jpg

s-l1600-1~41.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and WillFord384
When I was in college I always had my cloth diapers in the closet in a cardboard box, lived with my 3 closest friends at the time, then I move in with 3 other guys that were in vo-tech auto-body, because I did not like college, we had a lot of parties, anyway my best friend came from my first house I lived in for a party, and his girlfriend and him used my bedroom to make love, like a dummy I had my diapers above the head of the bed in there box, and never thought about it when they went to use my room) when they came back down from there time together, we were all sitting in living room drinking with loud music on, and his girlfriend hollered across the room asking me if I was a good baby, she said something else I don't remember I was already freaked , and wanted to run out of there.

Then about a month later, we were all in a store together and his girlfriend asked my girlfriend if we needed to go to the diaper section on the store?

Another in my home town she made a comment across the table that was full with about 20 of my classmates. I talked to them at a car show in my home town this summer, otherwise I just keep my distance from them. As I have changed and my wife and I just don't like them, we pretty much don't see them at all since college. I did sing at his mother funeral a few years ago, but just don't care for there loose mouths and arrogant attitude!

(I had told my girlfriend about diapers 4 years before this happened) --So it wasn't like a dual catastrophe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3babyblu and Lyric
Never a diaper because it took me till 40 to actually buy/wear them but I do remember being 11-12 and realizing that I liked the sensation of the really thick maxi-pads. No clue how I figured it out the first time, probably just pre-teen boy curiosity for something unknown. I periodically stole one every now and then from the local under-the-counter supply source :LOL: but then the supply source discovered and moved on to other options and there were none left.

Long story short, I managed to get the courage to buy a package of Stayfree Overnights from the local gas station. I remember paying some outrageous among for like 10 of them and having some (probably very obvious) story about "they were for someone else". I kept them hidden well and then one day I had planned to put one on after my shower, left it on the counter. Mom popped in to put a freshly washed stack of towels away and I'm sure was slightly confused as she moved it to under the counter. She never said a word about it to me but must have told my sister who when she was visiting next harshly confronted me about it and said some really crude and demeaning things. Some of those very statements are what I think made me have no interest in exploring that desire further for over 2 decades.

Reactions: 3babyblu
I woke up one morning with a terrible migraine and was out of medicine so I made a quick dash to the pharmacy. When I was walking in I noticed my sweats were sliding down my butt.. I completely forgot to change out of my soaked vintage 90s attends with booster pads. “Oh well!” I thought as I hiked up my sweatpants, tightened the draw string and walked into the store.. The girl behind the counter about my age said “good morning..” paused.. then turned to her co-worker and was cracking up historically. Not only was the diaper bulge BEYOND obvious, but vintage attends produce a “this is defiantly a diaper crinkle” noise that is very audible to others if they are paying attention. Judging by the fact that her eyes were locked onto my crotch, her mischievous smirk and her comments “any-ting else you needs me to help you wiff?” and her overly excited “hava good day nows!” Yeah, Im pretty sure she noticed 😂.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, Rezzu, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back