Anybody Else Name Their Diapers?

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I use triple thick diapers (no imprints) for night sleeping with a LeakMaster PUL cover for protection which I named "NiteyNite Dipees".
For daytime diapers I use the terms "Play Dipee" for my special imprint diapers and "Utility Dipee" for my MegaMax for shopping and work around the yard.
When in the mood, I sometimes wear cloth diapers around the house without cover - which I call "Baby Dipes".
None of which my wife likes, but puts up with - always with a frown.
When she frowns too much - I change into my "Big Baby" triple thick training panties "with imprints".
Unfortunately, they don't stay dry too long until I'm back in "Play Dipees".
That's my story and I'm sticking with it - from one dipee to another - what a game.

Personally I just call them by the brand, or when/what I'm doing while I'm wearing them. Preschools are my "day diapers", PeekABUs are my "night diapers". Anything else will be something like a "lazy diaper", "gaming diaper" or the like. But I usually default to the specific label

Reactions: littledreamers333
Just call em diapers. When I gush in em. Then I call them wet diapers. If I have an "Oh God" moment and soil it, it's called a shitty diaper. Pretty basic name really.😎

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DLScottsman
So far, I categorize them and sometimes say to myself "it's time for a sunday diaper" or "work diaper" or similar, but don't assign specific names.

Actually an interesting idea, I might call BetterDrys "Betty" and Molicares "Molly" from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: JonQuixote, Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Back