Any tips when moving out?

Etienne

Alive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm moving out of my parents' house to go study in Belgium (and I'm incredibly excited about it).
So I'm gonna have my own room with shared kitchen but my own bathroom! That means I won't need to worry about anyone finding out about my abdl stuff or walking in on me in an embarassing situation...
Now I have some pretty encumbering stuff to bring along and my dad has agreed to drive me all the way to my dorm (about 8 hours drive).

The problem is that nobody in my family actually knows about my abdl stuff, I'm sure they would be very accepting but I still don't want them to find out, and I want to take my supplies with me.
I have two containers: a HUGE suitcase in which I'm gonna put my clothes and a plastic box with, well, everything else. My plan is to mix my diapers with my clothes since the suitcase is big enough and it's not gonna be too suspicious.

Do y'all have any experience with moving out or hiding your stash in a small apartment?
Thanks in advance ^^

First, if it is just diapers why not use the one you have and buy a replacement directly in Belgium, Personally I used Poste restante in France so it is not delivered to my house.
For the rest, it is just cloth so your plan to put them in the suitcase is perfect.

Reactions: Etienne
I am actually moving tomorrow. I am using a mixture of cardboard boxes and plastic totes. The loose diapers i have are being mixed in with clothes and the unopened bags i had to put in a box. Hiding the stash ive always used the closet for unopened bags which is always full of other junk and I put a blanket over them. The opened bags go under my bed and the bed skirt covers them pretty well. Good luck with your move!

Reactions: Etienne
Back