Any suggestions for a good first dress for a sissy?

depta99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello!

Very new to all of this, but realized I should go with what I like, and I've always liked the idea of wearing a dress with diapers and plastic pants.

I ordered a selection of (hopefully pink) diapers from "lil sungs" and now am looking for a pink dress juvenile enough to be appropriate for a diaper wearer.. I have no idea even where to start. Amazon seems to have some, but some seem to be scammy and I cannot figure out the sizing at all as what's "medium" for a woman is probably tiny for a man ha ha.

Seems to be a lot of seasoned people in here, where do you go for cute and short dresses sized and styles for diaper wearers?

Reactions: OriginalWetone
  • Love
Reactions: NKY2020
Thrift stores are a cheap source for clothing.

depta99 said:
Wow I had no idea ... and that's just what I had in mind!! Thanks!!
Seasonedcitizen said:
Thrift stores are a cheap source for clothing.
I was going to say the same thing
Look around at different thrift stores and see what catches your eye

eBay is also a good source for all sort’sa fun clothes.

Nothing wrong with an inexpensive skirt to start out in. I like girl's school uniform skirts with the build in shorts.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and NKY2020
I got brave and bought a nylon nightgown at a Ross. I was so nervous that I bought a ton of regular clothes as well lol. Of course they didn't bat an eye. I wore it to bed last night and loved it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, sissybaby34 and Happy2BeInNappies2
depta99 said:
Hello!

Very new to all of this, but realized I should go with what I like, and I've always liked the idea of wearing a dress with diapers and plastic pants.

I ordered a selection of (hopefully pink) diapers from "lil sungs" and now am looking for a pink dress juvenile enough to be appropriate for a diaper wearer.. I have no idea even where to start. Amazon seems to have some, but some seem to be scammy and I cannot figure out the sizing at all as what's "medium" for a woman is probably tiny for a man ha ha.

Seems to be a lot of seasoned people in here, where do you go for cute and short dresses sized and styles for diaper wearers?

Hello,

I’ve faced this question in many forms at many times on here and other forums for sissies like you and I.

Firstly, even women who know their size struggle to get everything they buy to fit.

How often do you hear them say it didn’t look right, feel right or fit right?

Answer - All the time! That’s because manufacturers and countries confuse the issue with sizing systems and making for certain cultures which have differing body shapes.

But back to basics, look up eu/us/uk shoe size calculators, it will help.

Look up how to size a bra eu/uk, it will also help.

Look up panty sizes eu/uk/us, they are all different.

I’m very unsure from your message whether you wish to just be a sissy baby or, a sissy persay but it will help you to understand what size you are.

I wish you all the best on your journey and please know there are people here that will advise you.

Message me if you feel you need a conversation.

Jenny x ❤️

depta99 said:
Hello!

Seems to be a lot of seasoned people in here, where do you go for cute and short dresses sized and styles for diaper wearers
Start with a cloth measuring tape and take your measurements in the appropriate places. A lot of women's clothing sites have sizing guides and instructions and you can also go to youtube for more instruction. Once you have an idea of what size you need, go to a thrift store and find a dress in that size in a style you like and if you can't try it on there, take it home. You haven't invested a lot of money if you buy a used dress at a thrift store. If it fits like you want you have a starting point. If night, go up or down a size and remember that some companies size a little up and others a little down. I'm generally a size 12 but I've worn some 8s and 14s that fit me exactly the same way that a 12 normally does.
Go to ebay or some place where you can look at a lot of little girl's clothing and determine the 'look' you want to achieve and then look through the women's clothing for something similar. Often the only difference will be the skirt length and that can be shortened.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Reactions: Shannon1024
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I’ve faced this question in many forms at many times on here and other forums for sissies like you and I.

Firstly, even women who know their size struggle to get everything they buy to fit.

How often do you hear them say it didn’t look right, feel right or fit right?

Answer - All the time! That’s because manufacturers and countries confuse the issue with sizing systems and making for certain cultures which have differing body shapes.

But back to basics, look up eu/us/uk shoe size calculators, it will help.

Look up how to size a bra eu/uk, it will also help.

Look up panty sizes eu/uk/us, they are all different.

I’m very unsure from your message whether you wish to just be a sissy baby or, a sissy persay but it will help you to understand what size you are.

I wish you all the best on your journey and please know there are people here that will advise you.

Message me if you feel you need a conversation.

Jenny x ❤️
I'd love to message you, my trip to Ross yesterday was .. well ... let's put it this way, I'd rather do it online! I think this forum requires me to be register for a few weeks or some other requirements before allows that? I'll reach out when allowed!

I have bought from LKBetsyshop on ETSY. Cost is right and dresses very cute and short to show off diapers.

Reactions: depta99
A generic school girl outfit is easy to make. I like jumpers so I have a selection to use. Plaid skirts are also good. Shirts with Peter Pan collars are impossible to find in adult sizes so use a regular dress shirt, long sleeved turtleneck shirt or sweater. Tights are easily available. Mary Jane shoes are available in larger sizes but you have to search for them.

Check on Pinterest for school uniforms to give you an idea of what combinations you can make up.

Someone mentioned that they had an outfit identical to the local Catholic school and would sometimes attend Mass with the students. Not a great idea if you were noticed.

Reactions: depta99
Lots of great replies here, thanks so much. This is why I like this community ... I cannot even think of the reaction if I asked somewhere else lol. So my current desired 'look' is a sissy-baby ... very short dress that doesn't quite cover the diapers, however I would probably add a bra just because the thought of wearing one makes my heart race. I think ETSY, although tad expensive, is a good first choice, so I ordered a similar one to the dress @DiaperedJeff linked above. Got a 38A bra at Ross yesterday, and although it's super cute , I don't think I measured correctly because 38 is still too tight. It was only $10 so that's OK.

What's killing me is the anticipation of actually wearing the diapers, but Amazon delayed my shipment of LFB "Fantasy" and Trest pink diapers. There's a chance they come tomorrow, but I doubt it. If there's interest I'll post my experience with 'first diaper' for future newbies! I think I'll flip a coin to choose which ones to wear :)

Again thanks to the like minded people in here, it really means a lot to me, I wish I had discovered this forum years ago!

As an aside, my hobby is writing stories that detail situations like I'm finally starting to live out (well alone, but still). They're a bit too risqué for this site, but I may eventually post them somewhere else!

depta99 said:
Hello!

Always good to get your measurements but as a standard a size 16 is average

I am dressed as a sissy baby every night and my go to supplier is dreamyncreamyab.

Now I’ll admit they are not cheap, but the quality is superb, and you will not be disappointed. The panties are sized to comfortably fit a diaper underneath, and there is lots of choice.

Delivery time can be up to a month, but often a lot faster, and they are very reliable. I’ve got around a dozen now. One good thing is that if you go for the dresses rather than rompers then the sizing is less important, as sizing up doesn’t look too silly.

• Love
Reactions: depta99, michaelmc and sissybaby34
BabyTheleste said:
I am dressed as a sissy baby every night and my go to supplier is dreamyncreamyab.

Now I’ll admit they are not cheap, but the quality is superb, and you will not be disappointed. The panties are sized to comfortably fit a diaper underneath, and there is lots of choice.

Delivery time can be up to a month, but often a lot faster, and they are very reliable. I’ve got around a dozen now. One good thing is that if you go for the dresses rather than rompers then the sizing is less important, as sizing up doesn’t look too sil

BabyTheleste said:

Delivery time can be up to a month, but often a lot faster, and they are very reliable. I’ve got around a dozen now. One good thing is that if you go for the dresses rather than rompers then the sizing is less important, as sizing up doesn’t look too silly.
I just looked at that site and all I can say is "wow!! take my money"!!! Thanks for the link!! On the dresses of course I'm somewhere between medium and large. Did you say you tend to choose the larger ones? You said you can get the bottoms around a diaper?

If you're not sure and choose the larger size it looks fine, because of the style of the dress. So you avoid the risk of getting something that is too tight and a bit uncomfortable.

Yes, I've never had any problem in fitting a diaper under any of their frilly panties. Some come with a plastic lining too, which gives a nice crinkly sound. Obviously you do get a little of the diaper peeping out, but that's probably what you would see with little baby girls too. I'm guessing that again though there's an element of ensuring that you don't end up with panties that are a size too small.

Another site that sells beautiful little dresses is my binkies and bows on Etsy. They look wonderful, but are a lot more expensive and sadly for me they don't ship to the UK. Although maybe that's a good thing, as I think I would be broke if they did, and my Mummy, who is very tolerant of my expenditure on clothes, might draw the line at how much I was spending.

Last edited:
depta99 said:
Lots of great replies here, thanks so much. This is why I like this community ... I cannot even think of the reaction if I asked somewhere else lol. So my current desired 'look' is a sissy-baby ... very short dress that doesn't quite cover the diapers, however I would probably add a bra just because the thought of wearing one makes my heart race. I think ETSY, although tad expensive, is a good first choice, so I ordered a similar one to the dress @DiaperedJeff linked above. Got a 38A bra at Ross yesterday, and although it's super cute , I don't think I measured correctly because 38 is still too tight. It was only $10 so that's OK.

What's killing me is the anticipation of actually wearing the diapers, but Amazon delayed my shipment of LFB "Fantasy" and Trest pink diapers. There's a chance they come tomorrow, but I doubt it. If there's interest I'll post my experience with 'first diaper' for future newbies! I think I'll flip a coin to choose which ones to wear :)

Again thanks to the like minded people in here, it really means a lot to me, I wish I had discovered this forum years ago!

As an aside, my hobby is writing stories that detail situations like I'm finally starting to live out (well alone, but still). They're a bit too risqué for this site, but I may eventually post them somewhere else!
Not sure if you know of it but there is a site called fictionmania.tv that posts all kinds of stories related to sissies, etc. I believe you could post any of your stories there. They range from cute, sweet to various levels of erotica.

Reactions: NKY2020, depta99 and beard
BabyTheleste said:

@BabyTheleste how I hate you, 😉❤️, you’ve just cost me a whole load of money but I just couldn’t resist and up to a month wait is such a long time xx

Last edited:
Reactions: NKY2020, depta99 and BabyTheleste
Back