Any Sci-Fi Geeks in here

Love the old movies.

Of course I can't remember the names of them all, but "The day the earth stood still" ,"Invasion of the body snatchers", "The Tingler" and the one that is driving me nuts with Leslie Nelson and Robby the robot.

Yes I have all of the Twilight Zone on VCR. Love Old time radio X-1, Dimension X, 2000 plus, etc...

Loved The Twilight Zone movie, and Cat's Eye, not strictly Sci fi I know.

But also Night of The Demon and Quatermass and The Pit.

Big +1 for Babylon 5 too, just finished re-watching for the nth time.

Battlefield Earth is also a guilty pleasure, even though everyone else hates it.

Last edited:
egor said:
Love the old movies.

Of course I can't remember the names of them all, but "The day the earth stood still" ,"Invasion of the body snatchers", "The Tingler" and the one that is driving me nuts with Leslie Nelson and Robby the robot.

Yes I have all of the Twilight Zone on VCR. Love Old time radio X-1, Dimension X, 2000 plus, etc...
“The day the earth stood still“ - Best of the best. My wife and I watched it again just a few months ago, and I’m ready to watch it again any time.

Leslie Nelson and Robby the Robot? That was “Forbidden Planet,” I think. A movie I would not pay to see again, having just watched it from beginning to end on a recent night, though I can’t think why!

PeterPPeevy said:
“The day the earth stood still“ - Best of the best. My wife and I watched it again just a few months ago, and I’m ready to watch it again any time.

Leslie Nelson and Robby the Robot? That was “Forbidden Planet,” I think. A movie I would not pay to see again, having just watched it from beginning to end on a recent night, though I can’t think why!
Love to watch the day the earth stood still when ever possible.

Forbidden Planet Ya that's it , so stupid its funny.

The show, that I do not get on the current Cable company, to watch on Saturday night for "good/bad" sci-fi shows is "Spengooly" on Me TV

Does anyone remember the "Lex" series? Both my wife and I enjoyed it. I've watched a lot of sci-fi shows and movies. I've always been a fan.

Favourite Series star trek
Books dresden files, brave new world, disc world i'm curently reading do androids dream of electric sheep
Films Jurassic park and alein are my child hood nothing makes me feel littler than rewatching

Back