Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBigBoyNik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just thought I'd be productive and start a "anyone in the ______ area" thread for Central VA. I haven't seen one yet, but yet again I am new here and there are several pages of threads.
I know that this site does not support personal ads, but consider this a polite invitation to put yourself out there if you would like to get together with fellow local ABDLs, Caregivers or Littles.

Thanks,
-Nik

I’m not far from VA roughly a 3-3:30 hour drive to Richmond. I live on the eastern shore of MD which from what I have found is mostly an abdl desert.

Hello. I am in Midlothian.

Hello there...I'm from RVA too.

TheGazelle said:
I’m not far from VA roughly a 3-3:30 hour drive to Richmond. I live on the eastern shore of MD which from what I have found is mostly an abdl desert.
Funny enough you should say that, I just moved down here from AAco MD last year. It was a river (Chesapeake Bay) that separated us. If you ever want to come to Richmond, let me know, I'd love to meet you!

Reactions: Chucknuck
Pamperhead said:
Okay not too far, on the opposite side of the city.

richmondabdl said:
Hello there...I'm from RVA too.
Cool, what is your AB age?

I’ll let you know if I get some time down that direction and let me know if you are ever up in the md area!

TheGazelle said:
I’ll let you know if I get some time down that direction and let me know if you are ever up in the md area!
Most certainly!

I'm 3 hours west. There seem to be allot of abdl in Richmond tho. There were many on kik, and also I believe there is a munch there.

Be surprised if there isn't at least one munch/meet-up in the DMV, too

I’m surprised there aren’t more replies here…

Reactions: Squishymikey
Please let me know if any upcoming munches and events, I would love to go!

Maybe we should plan a munch

Reactions: Emilystarfish
Wow I was thinking the same, Scott’s addition RVA representing! I’ve been trying to figure out how to meet people in the community, and make friends; with most of the local munches on hiatus since the pandemic makes things way more difficult.

Last edited:
I'm going to arrange a Munch in the Norfolk/Va Beach area in early October.

Pamperhead said:
Are you looking for some one in RVA?

I'm in Midlothian 🥰

I'm in Amelia, but work in Chesterfield, been looking for a local munch

Reactions: BabyCat2
I used to live in Southern Maryland which isn’t far. Unfortunately, I am much farther away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back