Any other ABDLs from Sweden

PyjamaBoyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi

I see a lot of these posts about the UK and states in the US. I wondered if there were many other ABDLs from Sweden on here? I live in Malmö, in the south and near Copenhagen as well. I’ve not met one other ABDL IRL but am getting to the point where I might meet more.

Apparently we used to have a camp called Camp Blöja (Camp Diaper in Swedish) nearby, but I’d never be brave enough to go to something like that 😢

Im definitely interested in hearing if there are more ABDLs in Sweden on here 😁😁

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and LaLoneDigi
I guess not🙃
I’m sure there are plenty… just a bit shy😵‍💫

DLBIG said:
I guess not🙃
I’m sure there are plenty… just a bit shy😵‍💫
There probably are, but maybe shy as you say. Hope the weather is ok in Montreal and the big storm isn’t headed your way. I used to live in Toronto, so love the Canadian winters 😁❄️

PyjamaBoyBlue said:
There probably are, but maybe shy as you say. Hope the weather is ok in Montreal and the big storm isn’t headed your way. I used to live in Toronto, so love the Canadian winters 😁❄️

I live on the south shore of Montreal, and I have a weekend home in Mont Tremblant. The « big » storm brought us lots of rain and a bit of snow in Montreal, and lots of snow and a bit of rain in Mont Tremblant😵‍💫☃️🤪

Glad you survived the “big” storm

Hello and welcome.

Reactions: PyjamaBoyBlue
I have some Facebook friends that live in Sandviken but they are just regular folk

Yeah, I’m from Sweden!

Reactions: PyjamaBoyBlue and Nordicbabyboy
stockholmabdl said:
Yeah, I’m from Sweden!
Yeah. Nice to meet you and great to hear I’m not the only one in Sweden on here 👍

Reactions: rainydays
PyjamaBoyBlue said:
Yeah. Nice to meet you and great to hear I’m not the only one in Sweden on here 👍
You're not. I'm from Sweden as well.

Another swede here!:cool:

Reviving an old thread to say hi to my fellow swedes! ❤️

michirustock said:
Reviving an old thread to say hi to my fellow swedes! ❤️
Hej. 😁😁

hej hej,
Svensk är jag nog ändå och glad i blöjor. eller skall jag säga glad av blöjor. De är sköna och fina, både torra och våta, men kanske roligast när de är dyngsura och börja sagga.

BonsaiBoy said:
hej hej,
Svensk är jag nog ändå och glad i blöjor. eller skall jag säga glad av blöjor. De är sköna och fina, både torra och våta, men kanske roligast när de är dyngsura och börja sagga.
Hej. Hur är läget? Any advice on growing bonsai tres? I’ve just been given a kit

Reactions: BonsaiBoy
framförallt: tålamod - räkna med att de första träden dör - (för mycket eller för lite vatten, för torrt eller för vått.) Det finns massor av böcker och tidningar och youtube. Vård! Det är lite som att ta hond om en abdl. Careful

BonsaiBoy said:
framförallt: tålamod - räkna med att de första träden dör - (för mycket eller för lite vatten, för torrt eller för vått.) Det finns massor av böcker och tidningar och youtube. Vård! Det är lite som att ta hond om en abdl. Careful
Tack så mycket 🙏

Back