Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

I’m a DL but I am will be trying a pacifier and onesie to help me relax and sleep at night.

I am a diaper lover i have been 24\7 for almost a year , I love messing and wetting my diaper, I absolutely love how poo or pee and even both feels in my diaper i have a great time when myself change my diaper.

some different styles of diapers I use are
1. ABDL diapers such as rearz, bambino Classico, peekabu, Abu space, and many more
2. pull-ups such as Huggies ultra-dry size 6, pampers easy ups for boys size 6 (4T-5T),
3. baby diapers like Huggies, Pampers

the reason why I like diapers is
  1. don't need to worry about using a toilet
  2. can use them and go back to what you were doing
  3. don't need to get up to the toilet a night
  4. can relax in them when the are dry, wet,messy or both
  5. can wear them while out.
  6. can pee and poop in them on long trips.
what i like to use when i get a diaper change
  1. a clean diaper or pull-up
  2. baby wipes (i like to use Huggies uncented)
  3. a change pad\mat reusable or disposable
  4. a change of clothes like a body suit ,if my dirty diaper has leaked ether poo poo or pee pee or even both
  5. a disposable nappy sack
  6. disposable gloves if someone I trust is changing me
  7. a disposable apron if who ever is changing me wants to wear one

Just a DL here. Love to wear and wet them.

Reactions: wettingagain and RedPandaDL
🙋‍♂️. I love the plain white or plain colored. I do love the blue camo tykables.

Last edited:
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Also DL, not AB. I function very responsibly as an adult except for wet and messy diapers!

Reactions: Seabear
I wear diapers to bed, I like sleeping in bulky and plastic diapers.

Also for daydreaming masturbation, usually before a short nap. Always lying on my stomach, with all my pack in bottom position.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sidewinder
I would call myself 90% DL. Diapers give me comfort and security. And they relax me. I don't need any stuffed animals or other toys, no DisneyChannel, no colorful diapers, no baby talk, no baby clothes. But to my fiancée I don't always show myself as an "alpha male" with diapers. It's crazy how much I love to cuddle her in diapers while sucking on her breast, how much I love to be lovingly swaddled by her and how nice it is when she has control over the fill level of my diaper and determines it when it's time to change. I feel less interested in classic sex with a diaper. If you ask her, she'll definitely say that I show some age-regressive behavior when diapered.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, RedPandaDL and HomeAlone
Blubby said:
I would call myself 90% DL. Diapers give me comfort and security. And they relax me. I don't need any stuffed animals or other toys, no DisneyChannel, no colorful diapers, no baby talk, no baby clothes. But to my fiancée I don't always show myself as an "alpha male" with diapers. It's crazy how much I love to cuddle her in diapers while sucking on her breast, how much I love to be lovingly swaddled by her and how nice it is when she has control over the fill level of my diaper and determines it when it's time to change. I feel less interested in classic sex with a diaper. If you ask her, she'll definitely say that I show some age-regressive behavior when diapered.
To have that partner is a dream. You lucked out.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, wettingagain and Blubby
I classify myself as a Diaper Lover only. I have a high stress job and find the release and comfort of diapers are soothing. I have to say I had a childhood of neglect and a not so loving mother so I know I have Mommy issues. I am so lucky that my wife is super nurturing and supports my DL side. In fact, I told her about this within the first month of us dating more than 30 years ago when I was not wearing at all. It did not scare her away! I do get into regression mode from time to time and my wife has learned that I just need extra cuddling. I cannot consider myself AB at all. No interest in Baby prints or pacifiers. I have three kids. When they were young I was changing and caring for them almost as much as my wife. We have been true life partners. Now as they are grown I do everything possible to hide my thing. Seni diapers are great for this as they are cloth and don't rustle much and are not too thick.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Blubby
100% DL! No desire for AB or to become IC like some. Just have always felt better wearing a diaper for all the reasons the OP listed. Also have a diaper sexual fetish side as well.

Reactions: Lumos and RedPandaDL
Definitely a DL. However I do have an IC problem but doesn’t require 24/7. I choose to wear 24/7

I consider myself DL , probably 90 to 95%, however I do like the cute diaper prints, I did order my first ever bottle (actually 2 of them). I've been trying them out this afternoon - I kinda like it. We'll see later. I just received the bottles and more overnight diapers today, so I plan to wear diaper tonight, while drinking from bottle. (I tried pacifiers a couple months ago but they didn't do anything for me. )
I really enjoy wetting a diaper and also wetting my pants on purpose. I love all the sensations and I like the feel of being sorta "naughty". :) I think that is more DL than AB. I wet intentionally as an adult because I want to; as an adult.

wettingagain said:
I consider myself DL , probably 90 to 95%, however I do like the cute diaper prints, I did order my first ever bottle (actually 2 of them). I've been trying them out this afternoon - I kinda like it. We'll see later. I just received the bottles and more overnight diapers today, so I plan to wear diaper tonight, while drinking from bottle. (I tried pacifiers a couple months ago but they didn't do anything for me. )
I really enjoy wetting a diaper and also wetting my pants on purpose. I love all the sensations and I like the feel of being sorta "naughty". :) I think that is more DL than AB. I wet intentionally as an adult because I want to; as an adult.
Update. I don't think I have an attachment to a bottle - except I found it convenient to drink from, propped it up with a pillow and could drink from it without worried that it was going to spill over like a glass would - I like that! But I didn't have much of an emotional reaction. I might use it again.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Weatheronthe8s
Love2PeeinGoodnites said:
I am strictly a DL although I wear Goodnites exclusively
love your pfp and username

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
🙋🏻‍♂️ DL here. I prefer thick white diapers for all the same reasons the OP mentioned except for I don’t wear to work or around family/friends except for my fiancé.

Reactions: Lumos and Nj200
DL for mainly training pants here. Growing up I skipped the training pants phase of potty training so I felt like I missed out on it. I’m potty trained now, I just like the cute designs!

Reactions: wettingagain and chrischrischris
"I like wearing diapers"

"and...?"

"There IS no 'and' - I just like them!"

Reactions: wettingagain
I would say I'm 90% DL.
I put the sissy label because I'm trans, but that's basically unrelated to anything diapers.
There are a few AB things I've considered, but by and large, I find my life as an adult adult more satisfying than what I went through as a kid. There are some (yes, even diaper-related) parts of that I don't want to revisit.
As for incontinence, I've mentioned it a few times but here's the rundown.

There are stretches of my life where I'm not clinically incontinent, but control is still very difficult. If I want to be successful in not having to clean up later, I have to stop thinking about literally everything else and only focus my thoughts and energy on just not going. There are also times when that doesn't work, and once a step is taken, so is the mile. It's these moments of my life that get me to come back here. Not so long ago, I wondered if I had IBS. It turned out that whatever was going on needed to be taken care of by antibiotics.
I will also need a liver transplant in the future. From what I've read and talked about with others, it doesn't seem this should be too much of an issue. But because of what I just said, I'd much rather have the safety net there than not, and I'd much rather be more prepared physically and mentally for the idea of wearing diapers on a regular basis.

I love plan diapers the best, it might be because back in the 70's and early 80's baby diapers were mostly plain.

Reactions: wettingagain and chrischrischris
Back