Any brick-and-mortar ABDL-friendly diaper stores in FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy1971

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Howdy! I've heard loads of good things about the Diaper Depot in Georgia, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other similar stores a little further south than that. I just wanna make sure that there aren't any similar shops that I just haven't heard of a little closer to where I live (Florida).

I'd absolutely love to visit an ABDL-friendly shop, but all the ones I know of know are outside of the range where I could justify a car trip there on it's own.

I also live there in florida. There are none I know of in the Orlando, Tampa, Lake city, or the Jacksonville areas.

With the stereo type of all the elderly retiring to Florida I find it hard to believe there are not any adult diaper friendly stores. Besides, all diaper stores are not just for ABDL folks.

JOCKMAN said:
With the stereo type of all the elderly retiring to Florida I find it hard to believe there are not any adult diaper friendly stores. Besides, all diaper stores are not just for ABDL folks.

Don't get me wrong, we absolutely do have a LOT of medical supply stores in florida. In most cities around here you can't drive for more than a few miles before running across a medical supply store. Most of these stores do carry half-decent adult diapers (better than food stores and pharmacies at least).

However, they do not carry premium brands like northshore or confidry since most elderly don't seem to care about not leaking so much as they care about not spending money in general. To take it beyond that and actually cater to abdl's is another thing all together.

Most areas in Florida are too conservative to think a brick and mortar store would be successful. To the older crowds, it is about price and discreetness. I could see something opening up one day in the Orlando or South Beach Miami area but not likely anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back