DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I feel really naughty im sat here in my pink japanese sailors outfit and pink str8up and im feeling really naughty like a school kid in the head masters office never had that feeling b4 but i must admit i like it xxx

Reactions: eastcoastdl24
well you are naughty and we all know it.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, Lyric and DLJosie
LePew said:
well you are naughty and we all know it.
wasnt expecting that reply ha ha xxx

I felt naughty after soaking an InControl active air brief to its full capacity one day. It was all swelled up huge and sagging. It felt so childish, because I could have gone to the toilet that day but intentionally didn't at all, and now had a soaked diaper between my legs like a kid who put the garden hose down their pants , playing without a care in the world.

Reactions: DLJosie
My wife assures me she is OK with me wearing diapers and rubber pants and going potty in them, but even so, I often feel naughty when I wet my diapers when we are together. Its even worse when I mess in my diapers because she doesn't want me to do that.
I do it privately and feel very, very naughty.

'

I've had that feeling before. At the time, I'm usually over Daddy's lap with my bare tush in the air, about to get a sunburned seat.

I’ve fought the”naughty” issue my entire life. My wife accepts my fetishes, but I don’t. I can’t not do what I like doing in my pants, but neither can I rid myself of feelings of guilt, shame, and depression that follow. I’m much better now than I used to be, thanks to some excellent psychologists, but I doubt that I will ever be free of the fetish millstone around my neck.

Back