Any anime/(or manga, I guess,) out there with diapers?

anonomos said:
With manga, my 2 favorite ones are shine and diaper quest, both are fairly long with shine at 513 pages(not finished) and diaper quest at 603 pages(finished)
There's another long series "Emily" iirc. Or that's the name of the main character at least.

Came here to say Omujo! Omutsu Joshi and Elfen Lied's Nozomi, but it looks like they've already been mentioned multiple times. I really wish there were more anime and manga of good quality (and NOT HENTAI) that feature cute diapered girls.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Hi guys. I just finished reading Omujo! Omujo! is a great harem manga with diaper references as well as ecchi wetting scenes without being over the top hentai. The fanservice in Omujo! mainly revolves around diapers and wetting, which I also appreciate. As someone who is strictly DL only, I'm glad that this manga is also DL without any AB references. I also like how there is a variety of references to cloth diapers, tape diapers, and pull ups. Even better, the variety of diapers available intertwines with the harem aspect of the series. As a pull ups person, I personally like the character who is a pull ups person. All of the elements of a great harem manga are present: the random girl, the childhood friend, the senpai, and the imouto. Even if you are full ABDL, Omujo! is worth a read and might even be a great subtle gateway to diapers.

Reactions: Sidewinder, Ecchi231 and ChristianDiaperLover
There is a author named Mikuni Atsuko who makes high qaulity abdl manga. Probably the best I've ever seen.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
The 100 girlfriends who reallyx5 like you has a diaper wearer.

It's about as crazy as it sounds and is a solidly funny harem anime.

It's rather new currently. Season one is still simulcasting, but the manga has been around for a while.

Reactions: Sidewinder and ChristianDiaperLover
Swest001 said:
There is an author named Mikuni Atsuko who makes high qaulity abdl manga. Probably the best I've ever seen.
Very true! I haven’t seen a manga where the diaper looks so thick and perfectly detailed. Their art style is amazing.

I am watching Migi to Dali now, and from ep 5..there is alot of unexpected diaper/baby play in it, ep 6 as well
Its a interesting anime to watch anyway not knowing about the abdl scenes in it

Last edited:
lilSorcerer said:
The 100 girlfriends who reallyx5 like you has a diaper wearer.
Which character?

Reactions: Sidewinder
one of the manga's im reading now is called Kill Blue, i's basically like Detective Conan but instead of a detective, the main character is a hitman who gets transformed into a middle schooler. One of the side characters can't talk to people unless he "regresses" a bit so he always has a pacifier in his mouth.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
Hey there, everyone!
Firstly, I am sorry if this post is not in the right forum- I wasn't sure where to put it. 😅

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any anime /(or manga, I guess,) out there that has any characters that wear diapers?
(Doesn't matter too much about the reason, or if which genre of anime it is.)

So far, I only know of Elfen Lied where the manga has a character that wears diapers because of a bladder issue.
Not really a big fan of manga and prefer anime, but I would settle for manga if it's worth it.

Anyhow, any responses would be greatly appreciated! :)

Wishing you all a great day.
Best regards,
-Edward.
I love the anime and had no idea there was a diapered character in the manga! :O

Back