Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austen00 said:
I go to a Calvary church now that I’m trying to get my shit together
Just got baptized today

Reactions: Kirisin
rstaylor said:
So I took your information in hand and talked to the Bishop, he only told me that the President has approved me to proceed with the lessons again and get re-baptized again and get my priesthoods again., Bishop did ask me, what I was so worried about and I was a bit honest with him, I told him that I had(past tense) an addiction to a non-animated item and that I dealt with it and now it's just Folgers Coffee I have to Kick.
I Left the Church Because the first person I talk to about my ABDL side was my Bishop. it was a BIG mistake at that time, He made fun of me and called me names, all of this in a place that I would find the understanding of Godly people? Wrong, So I Left the Church, and had my records completely destroyed. and of course, after my DVT and Stroke in 2017 I can't remember the bible or the book of Mormon, D&C PoGP so I'm relearning them all.
Ahhh Well Im glad things seem to be looking up for you, it pains me in my heart to hear of experiences like yours that’s not how a servant of the lord should ever act, and i know like with all “works” we do in life so to will that bishop be judged for his actions. If you ever need to just chat my dms are open, in addition a lot of us are in a support discord run by @aberrantlyme if you haven’t found your way there already. Best wishes on your journey ahead!

I don't have time for church and when I do have the time I rather go to the gun range or go fishing or go flying.

So I am a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have been for my entire life. I have a strong testimony (conviction) that it is Christ true church upon the Earth and that I grow closer to him by following its teachings. Up until about two weeks ago I was convinced that my ABDL side was something I had to deny and give up completely. However my wife and I have both come to the realization that it is not wrong and are working on accepting it more. The results have been amazing. I feel that God has led me back her to help me find peace, acceptance, and being able to move. We do believe in being chaste which has been a struggle with me because of this side. However as I embrace it more I find that easier to handle. I would love for any other member on her to PM so we can talk. I do not have discord at this current moment so I can't join that group.

Reactions: whoknows, RuffRuff and DiaperedChase
Austen00 said:
Just got baptized today
Congrats man. I am happy for you. As long as you have Jesus in your heart you will never be alone. I don't go to church near as often as I should but I will never turn my back to Christ.

aberrantlyme said:
Hey @Hexley!

In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Glad to see this thread exists! I haven't checked up on ADISC for quite some time and was sad to see the LDS groups disappeared - I'd love that link if that's still available.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTwi
Reactions: utjerry
Hey @Hexley!
aberrantlyme said:
In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

Hope everyone is doing well
I wouldn’t mind the chance to join the discord 🙂

Reactions: Kirisin
MyFaultisKracked said:
Disconnected "walked away" J.W.
First off, that is no Christian religion, that's for darn sure.
A cult wrapped in indoctrination, total control, guilt, shaming, then after that, more guilt, more shaming.
Being a closeted AB in that kind of mess growing up and into early adult years dealing with something that you can't talk to anyone about was life altering and not in a good way.
Looking back, if the while thing was about religion and about god then it's about the person and their relationship with their god, not a controlling rule dictating middle man.
I don't think god has an issue with this kind of thing.
Ok I would dispute anyone who says the church of JESUS CHRIST of later day saints is not a Christian church. our church name has the name Jesus CHRIST in it for a reason. We belive in God the father and in his son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost. In the Bible it states that you must be willing to take upon you the name of Christ. We also remember that Jesus said that his church shall be called by his name. For if it be called by the name of Peter then it be Peter's church if it be called by a man's name then it be man's church. My church shell be called by my name and I am the founder it shell be called Jesus Christ. We believe in Jesus Christ so much that we believe he founded his church thru Joseph Smith a 14 year old boy. We believe Jesus directed how it shell be named. It shell be called The Church of Jesus Christ for the Later Day Saints hence the name The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints I take upon myself the name of Christ as a "Christian" a Christian is somebody who believes in Jesus Christ. If you believe we are not Christians then you have much more to learn. We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may. I know of no LDS member or otherwise that would come and say to another Christian denomination that the are not Christian. One last thing before I go calm down. If you have any doubt about our beliefs you should read The Book Of Mormon and the Bible (that we still us today) come together. I can tell you where to look. 600 years before the crucifixion In a Bible book called 2nd Kings. Please don't condemn my religion because you don't understand it. I don't condem Catholics or Islam or any other religion. As I said above let them Worship How Where and What they may

Now my parents where converts. I was 4 so I grew up in the church. I am an Ordained Priest. While I have not advanced further in the church is not because of my beliefs but my job takes me away from my local ward. I have a job that serves a purpose for mankind just like a farmer Police officer Doctor on and on. It allows me to do my job on Sunday. But never let it be said that I don't believe in my savior.

I'm sorry for venting but I'm offended when someone says I'm not Christian.

Now do I believe it's wrong of me to like wearing a diaper. No! I've read the Bible several times all I remember are bits and pieces about wearing cloths of the opposite sex and lieing down with the same sex in a manner you would with the opposite sex. Do I believe any of that is wrong? It's not my place to judge others. Do I feel bad because I wear diapers? No! I wear diapers for regression purposes not sexual purposes. I won't condem another for any reason. It's not my place.

I hope I set the record strait. I apologize if I upset anyone else please forgive me if I did

Reactions: RuffRuff and Saltedcaramel64
willnotwill said:
There was a church near my parents' house proclaiming "Thee Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints," Hmm... Reform Mormans. They now just call themselves The Community of Christ. In fact, these guys were the first to use the name "CoJCoLDS" but then added Reorganized to it. They had some radical ideas like treating woman as equals and opening worship (and communion) to all, which challenged the authoritarian views of mainline Mormanism.
The reorganized Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints was founded by Joseph Smith the 3rd if memory serves I think there based in Independence MO and Emma Joseph's wife attended that denomination after Joseph Jr and Hyrum where killed she chose not to migrate to Utah.

I think there was a 3rd reorganized Church in Southern Utah which still holds to Polygamy don't no if there still around or not

bounduptoplease said:
I am was baptised Christian but never really got the 'God thing', I do recall going to the harvest festival and crying as the Vicar wanted to take away my fruit basket. :D

I grew up with zero interest in the Church, was morally forced to wed in a Church, that ended in divorce. So again the Church fell out of favour but, just a few years back I was at a very low point in my life and went to the local Church and sat through a service, odd that I found it comforting, and then a church helper came around with the collection plate, I had I guess a couple of euros in change so dropped it into the plate, and was not surprised but actually offended when the helper dug out the copper coins of 1 and 2 cents and handed them back to me! Apparently the churches are stopping taking 'copper' as it takes 'too long to process'........or should that be 'to long to count'? WTF!! :mad:

No I have not been there since! I have formed a very strong opinion over my 60 years of life and I am sure if it was expressed here it wold cause offence.
Tithing that is something that frustrated me because of how LDS does it now Originally it was 10% of surplus then mysteriously it became 10% of gross before taxes but in the D&C it said to be tithed on surplus. I've heard about other churches passing around the plate to collect offerings. I remember a song from the five man electrical band called signs at the end he talks about going to a church. At the end of it all they passed around the plate and he didn't have a penny to pay. So he made up his own sign that said thank you Lord for thinking about me I'm alive and doing fine. Isn't that what we should be thinking about. Not whether we have a penny to pay but that we are there.

I everyone! I to am surprised to see so many of my faith here I've left a couple replies one of which is vary um passionate I guess is a good word for it. All that aside I am glad your here. I am glad this topic came up because it tells me I'm not alone. Being LDS doesn't necessarily change my fillings or what as someone else stated I choose as underwear. I think it is important to be who you are not necessarily who someone wants me to be. I am what I am. I've said on other posts I wear my diapers as a regression. Umm purely platonic relationship I guess between my diapers and me. My wife knows that I am DL (none member) and accepts it as a part of me, of who I am. Part of what makes me me. There has never been anything sexual so I don't see it as being a problem with Jesus or God. There just pull on, stick on, or pin on underwear that we all seam to like. Anyway I am so glad there are other members her as well as other religious folks here to. But also to those that aren't makes no difference where all friends and where all her for the same reason. Nice to meet all you.

Reactions: utjerry and Deleted member 35235
Shannara said:
Ok I would dispute anyone who says the church of JESUS CHRIST of later day saints is not a Christian church. our church name has the name Jesus CHRIST in it for a reason. We belive in God the father and in his son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost. In the Bible it states that you must be willing to take upon you the name of Christ. We also remember that Jesus said that his church shall be called by his name. For if it be called by the name of Peter then it be Peter's church if it be called by a man's name then it be man's church. My church shell be called by my name and I am the founder it shell be called Jesus Christ. We believe in Jesus Christ so much that we believe he founded his church thru Joseph Smith a 14 year old boy. We believe Jesus directed how it shell be named. It shell be called The Church of Jesus Christ for the Later Day Saints hence the name The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints I take upon myself the name of Christ as a "Christian" a Christian is somebody who believes in Jesus Christ. If you believe we are not Christians then you have much more to learn. We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may. I know of no LDS member or otherwise that would come and say to another Christian denomination that the are not Christian. One last thing before I go calm down. If you have any doubt about our beliefs you should read The Book Of Mormon and the Bible (that we still us today) come together. I can tell you where to look. 600 years before the crucifixion In a Bible book called 2nd Kings. Please don't condemn my religion because you don't understand it. I don't condem Catholics or Islam or any other religion. As I said above let them Worship How Where and What they may

Now my parents where converts. I was 4 so I grew up in the church. I am an Ordained Priest. While I have not advanced further in the church is not because of my beliefs but my job takes me away from my local ward. I have a job that serves a purpose for mankind just like a farmer Police officer Doctor on and on. It allows me to do my job on Sunday. But never let it be said that I don't believe in my savior.

I'm sorry for venting but I'm offended when someone says I'm not Christian.

Now do I believe it's wrong of me to like wearing a diaper. No! I've read the Bible several times all I remember are bits and pieces about wearing cloths of the opposite sex and lieing down with the same sex in a manner you would with the opposite sex. Do I believe any of that is wrong? It's not my place to judge others. Do I feel bad because I wear diapers? No! I wear diapers for regression purposes not sexual purposes. I won't condem another for any reason. It's not my place.

I hope I set the record strait. I apologize if I upset anyone else please forgive me if I did
Hey just by way of a quick response to this old post, let me clear up what seems to be a slight misunderstanding. Because you quoted me, I'm assuming I'm the reason you wrote what you did.
First off,,I have absolutely no problems or issues with anyone's religion. I wasn't saying you were a Christian! If you are a practicing Christian, that's awesome and I'm happy for you.
Gimme a sec here and read what I wrote.

"Disconnected "walked away" J.W.
First off, that is no Christian religion"

Now maybe the sentence could have been structured a little bit better but I meant J,Ws, not you guys!
Having come from many years as a practicing high-control-group cult member, Jehovahs Witnessses regardless of how much they want to claim to be God's only true chosen religion - THEY - ARE - A - CULT!
If you by some chance thought I was targeting your beliefs, believe me I wasn't. Hats off to you and others as regards your chosen path of spirituality.
Just remember everybody - DO NOT TALK to the JWs.
It is the perfect way to harm your emotional health which in turn harms your mental health which then damages your physical health.
My blessings to everyone on whatever path they're on. And this includes you Shannara.

legokid said:
I am also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I served a mission a few years ago in the Texas McAllen mission. Still active and still wearing diapers :)
We’re you successful in wearing during your mission?

I am Christian. And my abdl desires are probably helping me to get closer to God, to Christ. Because I m learning to except those desires, and then within that sense if freedom, I think I can start to live into God.

Reactions: DiapeyE
Another member here. I’ve never been caught in diapers as a teenager or adult and therefore have never been shamed about wanting to wear but I have felt shame at times for wanting to wear and as a result, denied my self the full effect of being a ABDL. Brene Brown once said “Vulnerability is the core of shame and fear and our struggle for worthiness, but it appears that it’s also the birthplace of joy, of creativity, of belonging, of love.”

For me, being ABDL is about allowing yourself to be vulnerable to what makes you happy despite what others might think. In the end, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks and I personally believe that shame is brought on by other people and ourselves but not from God. God loves you the way you are and always will.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, Luminaire and GeorgeG
DiapeyE said:
Another member here. I’ve never been caught in diapers as a teenager or adult and therefore have never been shamed about wanting to wear but I have felt shame at times for wanting to wear and as a result, denied my self the full effect of being a ABDL. Brene Brown once said “Vulnerability is the core of shame and fear and our struggle for worthiness, but it appears that it’s also the birthplace of joy, of creativity, of belonging, of love.”

For me, being ABDL is about allowing yourself to be vulnerable to what makes you happy despite what others might think. In the end, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks and I personally believe that shame is brought on by other people and ourselves but not from God. God loves you the way you are and always will.
Lovely post. Great quote. That is my experience too. But taken so many years to get there.

I was born and raised in the LDS church. I still attend but no longer believe the claims of the organization or its leadership.

GeorgeG said:
Lovely post. Great quote. That is my experience too. But taken so many years to get there.
Thanks. And yeah, it’s been a work in progress. Balancing faith with worldliness is a lifetime pursuit but you’re in good company ;)

Reactions: GeorgeG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back