Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I have contempt for all religion, I have found any of the Mormon PEOPLE to be some of the kindest most understanding people on the planet. I would be thrilled to know one well enough to call them a friend, but I'll settle for human familial familiarity.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I've been interested in religious studies for as long as I can remember and find myself in the unique position to have been interested without being forced into one belief. My grandma was a devout Christian but I never knew her denomination until a few years before she passed. Faith was a simplified thing in our family as a way to pray and connect to God, which influenced my thought immensely.

Fast forward to current times in my life where much of my academic religious studies have centered around East Asian religions and I have begun exploring profound spiritual practice in energy healing that seeks to move beyond the confines of any one religious practice. Now I've begun exploring the mystic traditions of Christianity that have offered me a newfound appreciation for Western religions in what they were SUPPOSED to be, rather than the social control mechanisms they have become over time.

I think there are pros and cons to belonging to a church and we only see the most negative aspects of churches when shame, guilt, and threats of social exclusion begin to force people to be what they're not. This doesn't happen in every church, despite being overwhelmingly common in many of them. I think the ability to connect with other people spiritually is a deeply important part of being human regardless of the denominational faith.

When people keep their wits about them enough to find spiritual practices and communities to uplift them rather than control them, we see the best parts of church communities. There are real benefits to mental and emotional health when one belongs to a healthy church community that really shouldn't be tossed aside so easily. As for "God's" take on wearing diapers and self acceptance? Well, that depends on your understanding and perception of God. From my understanding of Christian philosophy, I don't see how God would give 2 shits about ABDLism. Sure there's the kink aspect for some, but if people use aides to enjoy procreation, is it still sinful? I don't think the church needs to be involved in marital bedroom affairs. That should be between the couple and God, not the couple and their religious leader.

DLJay

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey @Hexley!

In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Can I get a link too? 😌

Austen00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You don’t have to be Mormon, but just wondering how many practicing religious ABDLs we have on Adisc.

If you are, did you have more shame growing up wanting diapers.

I was a virgin till marriage, so as you can tell.. Sex was taboo enough... But wanting to put on baby clothes/diapers. Totally weird.

Did any of you guys have similar upbringings?
I go to a Calvary church now that I’m trying to get my shit together