Anxiety about accidents while not wearing

Mommasboy

Life's not so bad with a pillow between your legs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ive been wearing off and on for about 15 years now, a couple of 24/7 stints with the longest lasting about 6 months. This stretch of time (about a year due to wife not accepting this lifestyle) has been the longest ive gone without indulging in my abdl side or even just wearing, until yesterday, i was able to wear again. The relief was huge. In the past, when i would go weeks or months straight of wearing and using them every day, i would always feel it getting progressively easier to wet, though almost always a concious thing. There have been a couple times where i registered i had to go as i released, but i still considered it concious.

As i said, yesterday was my first chance in about a year to wear again, and i used up every bit of the last diaper i had that ive had hidden away this whole time. Ive noticed today that for the first time im experiencing anxiety at the first feeling of needing to urinate and im finding myself having real anxiety about not wearing. I feel more pressure as the anxiety mounts, as well, and expect to pee more but im not.
Its more than the usual "i want to wear and i cant" feeling, but an actual noticeable absense of the bulky feeling and a fear of actually wetting myself. Its clearly psychosomatic but im wondering if anyone has dealt with this and maybe has some experience managing it? Its okay if not, it helps also to just share my experience.
If this is the wrong board to post this in i apologize, it seemed to fit the theme the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back