Another wet morning

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well got up this morning to go pee . Well I did just not the place I intended. Flooded my diaper till the wetness indicator was all blue.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601, foxcub and 2 others
Sorry to hear that.

This doesn't happen to me often but after cleaning up lunch dishes today I peed myself because of my hands under the running tap water. Doh! So rather than sit in a sullied pull-up, or replace it, I have decided to use up a free TENA Classic brief for the remainder of the day. It's the cheapness in me. On the other hand, I didn't pee my overnight brief this morning when I got out of bed, as usually happens before I get to the toilet. It's been a twisted day.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I wake up with a wet diaper just about every morning, sometimes a wet bed. I use bed pads to protect my mattress so if I leak I really don't care. I've been wetting my self at night almost all my life and honestly I really enjoy it. One of my favorite things is to wake up while I'm still peeing.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Dave48, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
I had 3 weeks of a wet diaper morning and then had 1 dry morning. For the dry morning though, I got out of bed and then immediately flooded the diaper so it really wasn’t a dry morning. I can totally relate to what happened to you.

Reactions: Diprs2, Mathew and (deleted member)
virginiadiaper said:
I had 3 weeks of a wet diaper morning and then had 1 dry morning. For the dry morning though, I got out of bed and then immediately flooded the diaper so it really wasn’t a dry morning. I can totally relate to what happened to you.
same for me, either I wake up wet, or I instantly flood my diaper when waking up. No chance of making it to the loo.

Reactions: Diprs2, Mathew and (deleted member)
Waking up soaked and messy is the rule rather than the exception for me. On the rare event that I am dry in the morning, I never am able to stay dry for more than a few minutes as I begin to move around a begin to rise out of bed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
I wore a camelots last night with dry life rubber pants over the top. wet quite a lot in the night, and woke up this morning to find the rubber pants had not really done their job and had leaked around one of the ,leg holes. so need to change bedding now. never mind.

• Wow
Mathew said:
I wake up with a wet diaper just about every morning, sometimes a wet bed. I use bed pads to protect my mattress so if I leak I really don't care. I've been wetting my self at night almost all my life and honestly I really enjoy it. One of my favorite things is to wake up while I'm still peeing.
I just love waking up wet.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Dave48, Mathew and 1 other person
I normally wet when I sleep but in the morning when I stand up I'll automatically pee in my diaper

Reactions: Diprs2
Babybear2006 said:
I normally wet when I sleep but in the morning when I stand up I'll automatically pee in my diaper
On the rare occasion I don't wet my diaper when I'm sleeping as soon as I get up I always soak it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Babybear2006
Twinmom said:
Well got up this morning to go pee . Well I did just not the place I intended. Flooded my diaper till the wetness indicator was all blue.
I can relate to this. Except when I wake, the indicator has already changed color.

So, Twinmom, was wetting as soon as you stood up a good thing or a not so good thing? That's something only you can decide, and I hope you have the freedom to feel your true feelings about it.

The position we sleep in, depth of sleep, physical pressure on the bladder and/or the urethra, strength of the urinary sphincter, and amount of urine in the bladder all help determine whether a person will wet in their sleep. Shifting positions often causes voiding, just as it does while awake, and standing up after sleeping will overwhelm a weak sphincter if there is more than a small amount of urine in the bladder, especially if a person's preference (acknowledged or not) is to wet a diaper rather than hold on until they can use a toilet.

I don't believe trying to hold on until you get to the toilet is a good thing to do, both because of the emotional stress and because holding urine may not be the healthiest thing a person can do. And, of course, I'm both incontinent and a long-term diaper lover.

Agreed Freddie07602. I don't think it makes sense to worry about making it to the toilet in the morning Image result for toilet imageunless you are so soaked that you think you're going to leak. You're going to discard the diaper anyway and it likely has some reserve capacity left. I have to sit and then stand up slowly to avoid being dizzy and falling. If that also applies to you, then there's another good reason to just take your time.

slimjiminy said:
This doesn't happen to me often but after cleaning up lunch dishes today I peed myself because of my hands under the running tap water. Doh! So rather than sit in a sullied pull-up, or replace it, I have decided to use up a free TENA Classic brief for the remainder of the day. It's the cheapness in me. On the other hand, I didn't pee my overnight brief this morning when I got out of bed, as usually happens before I get to the toilet. It's been a twisted day.
This seems to happen to me often now, as soon as I run the tap to wash my hands or do dishes I feel the urge to go.

Seems like i may have this issue. It seems my brain instantly wants to go at certains sounds etc its been worse recently as started happening in nighttime

Luckily I live by the sea, so I empty my bladder before I go off for my walk and once down on the beach some 15 minutes later seeing all those waves rolling in
I will be desperate to wee once more 😁

Back