Another inflatables idea and request for help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
For those who remember I made my Sona Skipper into an inflatable last year and he was a great success! The itch to make another toy has hit but this idea I want to specifically make for the AB/Dl community and I’ve figured it out! It will be a triceratops and is based off of my most favorite swim ring ever but as a ride on instead of a ring and will be big enough for adults. The one thing I want him to have is a diaper on which is what I actually wanted with Skipper but left out which probably for the best but Unlike Skipper I would like to have other AB/DLs help me with this idea instead of the main inflatable community (or diaper friendly inflatable designers which is non existent). I’m looking for anyone who can draw the idea out, figure out proportions and the biggest and even more important then the actual art is people who can 3D model, vector,CAD, etc as that is vital since the factories use them instead of just drawings. I have looked time around and those who do designs don‘t do diapers and I’ve pretty much given up on them and want to keep this all within this community!

I would like to see a blowup doll that can pee so i can pour water into her mouth and watch her wet her diaper

Robert1 said:
I would like to see a blowup doll that can pee so i can pour water into her mouth and watch her wet her diaper
That would an interesting idea to do. I don‘t know how you would do it in such a way to store the water to get a good wetting though.

Zoran said:
That would an interesting idea to do. I don‘t know how you would do it in such a way to store the water to get a good wetting though.
Just have the tube running between the mouth and the bottom half have an enlarged bit in the middle. One-way valve in the throat, and then something magnetically actuated on the bottom.

Edit: alternatively, don't try to store the water and just let it pass straight through. Way less complex, no issues with heavy water sloshing around inside a lightweight inflatable, and significantly less complex to manufacture.

Last edited:
irnub said:
Just have the tube running between the mouth and the bottom half have an enlarged bit in the middle. One-way valve in the throat, and then something magnetically actuated on the bottom.

Edit: alternatively, don't try to store the water and just let it pass straight through. Way less complex, no issues with heavy water sloshing around inside a lightweight inflatable, and significantly less complex to manufacture.
See I was thinking of a way that didn’t require intervention from a person but I guess not. Also this really deviated from my original post/request. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back