Another fruitful visit to a charity shop

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I took the day off work as I had an appointment with my local optician in a nearby town. (Eyesight check-up).

Afterwards, I decided to take a look in a charity shop in a village bordering the town. (A short walk).

My visit went well, although at one point, I accidentally knocked over a rack of Dvds!(Oops!😯). The weather was sunny and warm, so the half-an-hour walk back to my home village was a pleasant one.

Let me show you what I purchased. More Dvds..

20230510_144920.jpg

A book...

20230510_145127.jpg

A cute little Peter Rabbit, which, when shaken, makes the bell inside rattle...

20230510_144601.jpg

But the purchase which pleases me the most is this...

20230510_145634.jpg

The contents include a book (not shown) and figurines...

20230510_145755.jpg

Seen a bit clearer in this photo...

20230510_150945.jpg

And finally, there is a playmat...

20230510_150512.jpg

So, as you can see, there is plenty of things to keep this little sissy girl happy!🙂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Humperdink2, Angelapinks, lulu22 and 4 others
If you’ve never seen it Sofia the first is amazing 😂 spoken from a mothers point of view ( tolerable) and a little girl it’s great! 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2 and daisycupcake
claire123 said:
If you’ve never seen it Sofia the first is amazing 😂 spoken from a mothers point of view ( tolerable) and a little girl it’s great! 😂😂😂
I must admit that I have never seen it before, so I am looking forward to watching it.

Sissyleslie said:
I must admit that I have never seen it before, so I am looking forward to watching it.
Catchy songs 😂😂😂

Sissyleslie said:
I took the day off work as I had an appointment with my local optician in a nearby town. (Eyesight check-up).

Afterwards, I decided to take a look in a charity shop in a village bordering the town. (A short walk).

My visit went well, although at one point, I accidentally knocked over a rack of Dvds!(Oops!😯). The weather was sunny and warm, so the half-an-hour walk back to my home village was a pleasant one.

View attachment 108653

A book...

View attachment 108654

View attachment 108659

View attachment 108655

View attachment 108656

View attachment 108657

View attachment 108658

So, as you can see, there is plenty of things to keep this little sissy girl happy!🙂
Omg I would love to have that to play with

daisycupcake said:
Omg I would love to have that to play with

Charity shops are usually good for getting children's dvds, as a lot of people have switched to streaming services, such as Amazon Prime.

However, a note of caution- some naughty people will donate faulty dvds to charity shops to get rid of them. (I have been caught out by this before). So it's best if you can check the disc for scratches, etc.

claire123 said:
Catchy songs 😂😂😂
Especially the Enchantia National Anthem!

• Haha
Reactions: claire123
Sissyleslie said:
Especially the Enchantia National Anthem!
😂😂😂 have you seen good little witch yet that’s a good song!

claire123 said:
😂😂😂 have you seen good little witch yet that’s a good song!
Not yet. I still have a couple of stories to watch on the dvd.

Sissyleslie said:

View attachment 108653

A book...

View attachment 108654

View attachment 108659

View attachment 108655

View attachment 108656

View attachment 108657

View attachment 108658

I have an almost full set of those Beatrix Potter little books and I love the stories and the pictures that take me back to my childhood.

This wasn’t a thrift store find but a local advertisement and this guy is selling InControl Elite diapers, both hybrid and regular for 30 Canadian dollars a case. Crazy deal.

• Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Back