Animal Crossing

MakABDL said:
So, I got animal crossing Shortly before the world went to hell.

The little clothes shop lady is now on my island and what do I find this morning?? A binky I look at that and just go "OHH MY GOD YES, ALL THE YES PLEASE!"

shame it was green and not Blue cuz Blue is My Jam.

Other than that, There are like 3 abdl themed outfits I was able to convert over: You need Nintendo's online service, a Cell Phone and the Nintendo App in order to get them by the QR code thing and both the Game and the App need to be on to trade them over.

For those interested just reply to this and i'll message them to you personally.

and with the help of the ACpatturns site I was able to get the ABDL color flag into the game as well as a few other tiddlies and bittlies.

Dude...Bonus!
I'd love the codes plz

I read that someone adapted Animal Crossing with Arthur characters. I wanna be Sue Ellen! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 *=^..^=*

MakABDL said:
So, I got animal crossing Shortly before the world went to hell.

The little clothes shop lady is now on my island and what do I find this morning?? A binky I look at that and just go "OHH MY GOD YES, ALL THE YES PLEASE!"

shame it was green and not Blue cuz Blue is My Jam.

Other than that, There are like 3 abdl themed outfits I was able to convert over: You need Nintendo's online service, a Cell Phone and the Nintendo App in order to get them by the QR code thing and both the Game and the App need to be on to trade them over.

For those interested just reply to this and i'll message them to you personally.

and with the help of the ACpatturns site I was able to get the ABDL color flag into the game as well as a few other tiddlies and bittlies.

Dude...Bonus!
hey do you still have those codes?

Blathers said:
I dont think they have diapers, they have pacis, bonnets, toys, and various items

I made a nursery in the game, from items I have found and earned (jut because you get it doesn't guarantee you will get the same items, but go on twitter and 9/10 someone has an item they are trading)

-dino cut out
-baby bonnet
-cute dresses
-shirts with classic kid prints ( race cars, rainbows, helicopters, *also you can make you own clothing*) _note this stuff is easier to come by_
-Customization (with fabrics you receive) allow you to put certain prints on furniture (for instance I love the flower and donut print)
-Animal costumes
-stuff animal bears

Its a game with a lot of variation, so any style they virtually have

also Animal crossing New horizons on the switch is what we are referring to (they are sold out in a ton of areas, some still have the game and the lite version of the switch tho *cant play with people on that one* but its cheaper
Due to the update there are now shorts in the game that look like diapers, blue, pink, yellow and black. There is a baby bed, sleeper, bonnets, pacifires, tons of customization options for floors and walls it’s insaine

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
playfulpadded said:
Due to the update there are now shorts in the game that look like diapers, blue, pink, yellow and black. There is a baby bed, sleeper, bonnets, pacifires, tons of customization options for floors and walls it’s insaine
Got a link to those?

Reactions: Pika123 and BobbiSueEllen
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JWolf and BobbiSueEllen
Blathers said:
I dont think they have diapers, they have pacis, bonnets, toys, and various items

I made a nursery in the game, from items I have found and earned (jut because you get it doesn't guarantee you will get the same items, but go on twitter and 9/10 someone has an item they are trading)

-dino cut out
-baby bonnet
-cute dresses
-shirts with classic kid prints ( race cars, rainbows, helicopters, *also you can make you own clothing*) _note this stuff is easier to come by_
-Customization (with fabrics you receive) allow you to put certain prints on furniture (for instance I love the flower and donut print)
-Animal costumes
-stuff animal bears

Its a game with a lot of variation, so any style they virtually have

also Animal crossing New horizons on the switch is what we are referring to (they are sold out in a ton of areas, some still have the game and the lite version of the switch tho *cant play with people on that one* but its cheaper
The 2.0 update has diapers!

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Squander said:
The 2.0 update has diapers!
YO fucking What?

Edit: I saw the update wiki

God Damn am I pissed I saw this at Midnight. When i get them, Default Look No Cap

Last edited:
Fireheat said:
I never played animal crossing can you get baby items even diapers.
Yes! They do have diapers! They were added in the 2021 update!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JWolf and BobbiSueEllen
Does anyone have the Strollers and/or Diapers they'd be willing to gift me? I want to give them to my little as a gift. We haven't had either come up in our stores.

Screenshot_20220324-215453_Messenger.jpg
Here is my Animal Crossing diaper

Reactions: Mattswet, WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Back