Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

angel's intro

berryberry

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hi, i'm angel! i'm 20 years old and in college for speech language pathology. i'm an age regressor and diaper lover, and have been for years! my other interests include video games (celeste is my all time favorite), computers, and writing. i'm super excited to be here and find a community of like minded people :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed, CutestPaddedFemboy, leafgoalie and 4 others
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diaperman95
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom and I’m also autistic just like you

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and Diaperman95
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and Diaperman95
hello and welcome to ADISC. I place you can be you judgement free.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome! I love ur pfp !

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
berryberry said:
hi, i'm angel! i'm 20 years old and in college for speech language pathology. i'm an age regressor and diaper lover, and have been for years! my other interests include video games (celeste is my all time favorite), computers, and writing. i'm super excited to be here and find a community of like minded people :)
Hello and welcome here

berryberry said:
Welcome in 🤗

Welcome BerryBerry! Good choice in career! I am on a team that includes Speech Pathologists!

berryberry said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself also have Autism.
I also have Cerebral Palsy.
I graduated from college decades ago with a degree in Engineering.
(Electronics)

• Love
Back