Not open for further replies.

Dylan292

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I always wondered why what's wrong with being a virgin and why everyone's so cruel that but I won't have to tease someone about it I don't like that because it's really immature for someone that's older than you I believe it's still being childish

Reactions: Deleted member 49942 and BobbiSueEllen
Yes I myself is a virgin I'm asexual and I'm proud of who I am

Reactions: Deleted member 49942 and BobbiSueEllen
So valid! I don't think anything's wrong with it, doesn't really mean anything

I'm also a virgin but hopefully not forever (I'm not asexual) X3

Reactions: TigerDL, littledaen, GermanDL and 2 others
Sex is not a big deal who cares about it some one that obsessed with it has a problem

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Dylan292 said:
I always wondered why what's wrong with being a virgin and why everyone's so cruel that but I won't have to tease someone about it
That's how people are - the "normal" ones assume their normality is the one and only right way.

In a limited way, they are somewhat right - if everybody had always been asexual, there wouldn't be anybody. Only reproducing species prevail. But it is conceivable that a certain percentage of LG+++++ (can't remember which letters in which order) is good for society in general, otherwise they would probably have become extinct long ago.

You may be aware of the fact that as disgusting sex may appear to you, it's extremely popular for most of humanity. Perhaps you can imagine how absurd it may seem to a sexual person if you decide to live without what they consider their most pleasureable pastime.

Of course, nobody should be teased for being different. But then again, that's people for you. Teasing about virginity is just one special case.

Dylan292 said:
Sex is not a big deal who cares about it some one that obsessed with it has a problem
Now, please don't get narrow-minded yourself. Sex IS definitely a very big deal for many people, whether you like it or not.

Reactions: BigKid25, TigerDL, CrazySmoker and 4 others
It goes for everyone I'm sure someone gets made fun of it still wrong

why bother with this when you are asexual?
Means you are not interested in Sex anyway.
Its good that you are proud about yourself, you should be.
Every one of us on this Planet is special on his own way and should be proud.

To answer your question:
Those who call themselves "normal" splitt up into multiple different groups.
Those who will make fun of you because of this theme will only do because
they have the Biological mindset that every Man needs to have Sex or else he
is not "normal"

Those guys are intolerant, and have just problems with anything different from
what they are used to.

Don't let such people drag you down. They are idiots.
Let them Talk.
We here, and any well educated advanced person will
never judge you for any aspect of you.
(ok we may critic some times some posts or grammar but never you)

Believe me when i say anyone who makes jokes about virgins is
just a really pathetic person and would need some education
about tolerance and cohesion

Reactions: littledaen, chrischrischris, Dylan292 and 2 others
Firstly, can I just say, this probably should be in the Mature Topics section.

Secondly I don't think people care nowadays about being a virgin or having sex as soon as. I didn't have sex until I was 20. I had relationships before then but just never got to having sex as I don't believe in doing it right off the bat.

Reactions: BigKid25, TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
A person has to earn my respect before I take their opinions seriously. I grew up in some poor and tough neighborhoods and one quickly learned to ignore the mass stupids.

Reactions: BigKid25, TigerDL, GermanDL and 2 others
I didn’t have sex until my wedding night. I was 22. I have never made fun of anyone for being a virgin. I respect them for waiting until they are really ready.

Reactions: TigerDL, GermanDL, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Nothing. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm still a virgin and will be until the end of time. The teasing these days seems to mostly be among teens and young adults. By the time people hit thirty they're usually more mature than that.
Personally, I find sex disgusting. Most people don't though. It becomes something big and important for most teenagers because they want to be treated like adults and do everything adults get to do, so they rebelliously go out and drink and have sex. And then they brag about it. It becomes a status symbol like the car you drive, the phone you have or how you dress. The more attractive and popular your partner the more attractive and popular you're seen as. Then that carries over into college because these now young adults are fresh out of high school and holding on to the way social circles worked there. At that point they're around 18 or 19 so they can do some of the things adults are allowed to do but are still barred from others. Hit 21 and you're officially a full fledged adult and that takes some getting used to. But by 30 most people have gotten passed that adjustment period and have let go of foolish ideas from their teenager years. Some people may take longer than others though.
Now, that's just what you commonly see around America. It may be different in other countries. There are certain groups in America, such as some very devoted religious individuals, that will judge you for the opposite reason: having sex before marriage. So either way you can't really win and it's best just to ignore any teasing about it.

Reactions: GermanDL, BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
There's nothing wrong being virgin, but die as a virgin is not normal.

Nobody is allowed to force other into sexual activities, but in the same way nobody has a right to making some antisex league. Every fool with his/her madness, that's the way.

Sexuality (or lack of) is individual and personal, so this thread seems another troll magnet, because everyone "must" say something.

I'm also virgin, and will turn 40 in june, I don't care about it I consider myself asexual somehow, the only thing that turns me on are diapers, now I won't come reading the comments in this thread cause I know most likely there will be trolls and only bad things will be said, but I'm proud to say I'm virgin and will probably be till I die, and I don't care.

Reactions: TigerDL, GermanDL, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Dylan292 said:
I was about to say that being a virgin, an a sexual one or otherwise, is nothing to be embarrassed about. Like all folk who live life authentically, however that manifests itself, you should know inside it's the right life for you and that's the only way to live.

Then you said I or people like me have a problem. Well excuse me, who the **** are you to invalidate my lifestyle from a position of zero experience or relevant perspective? You get a few supportive posts, grow a pair and exhibit the same behaviour as bullies. Fail. P****.

Reactions: Blathers
Marcella said:
I was about to say that being a virgin, an a sexual one or otherwise, is nothing to be embarrassed about. Like all folk who live life authentically, however that manifests itself, you should know inside it's the right life for you and that's the only way to live.

Then you said I or people like me have a problem. Well excuse me, who the **** are you to invalidate my lifestyle from a position of zero experience or relevant perspective? You get a few supportive posts, grow a pair and exhibit the same behaviour as bullies. Fail. P****.
Well I meant to say because I know a lot of others who brag about it listen obsession with that it's still wrong

A. Nothing at all.

Reactions: GermanDL and Dylan292
Your sexual history, and whether you either want it at all or have been successful in legally finding others who want to engage in it with you, are your own business and nobody else’s, unless for some reason you want to advertise it.

Reactions: GermanDL and Dylan292
The same answer can be applyed to people who are "sluts" - nothing wrong with it at all

Reactions: Marcella, GermanDL and Furrytum
I'm just gonna put up my umbrella and go find a nice, sunny place... o_O

• Love
Reactions: CuddleWoozle, GermanDL, Furrytum and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back